[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

lol... salty mod.
---
i7-2700K @ 3.5ghz | 8GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 | 250GB SSD
PS4 | Wii U | 3DS
#72FOXSOLIDPosted 7/25/2014 1:51:42 PM
squarex8264 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

And the bolded part still stands. You're clinically insane if you think X1 is gonna naturally match PS4's performance. Lay off those drugs.

Ok, let's just skip all the fighting and just get to the heart of what you're trying to say...

You say that X1 will never match the performance of PS4. That all multiplats will be better on PS4, but it wasn't with Destiny because Destiny was held back. And it was held back because X1 has weaker hardware.

So, following from this, doesn't that mean that every multiplat going forward will all just be held back? So every game will just be 1080p on both with the same framerate, and the PS4 could probably be better, but it won't be because compromises?

So essentially, you're feeling angry because every multiplat going forward will be indistinguishable, even though you know deep down the PS4 version could have been better. And the true definers in performance will be the exclusive titles for both?

I'm ok with that. Hopefully this will get rid of most of the resolution topics on the board if that happens.

One developer chose parity....never does that mean all will. I'm not angry about anything. You'll all see in the coming years....there will still be plenty of superior multiplats on PS4. Bank on it.
#73TrickyPonyPosted 7/25/2014 1:53:01 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
squarex8264 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

And the bolded part still stands. You're clinically insane if you think X1 is gonna naturally match PS4's performance. Lay off those drugs.

Ok, let's just skip all the fighting and just get to the heart of what you're trying to say...

You say that X1 will never match the performance of PS4. That all multiplats will be better on PS4, but it wasn't with Destiny because Destiny was held back. And it was held back because X1 has weaker hardware.

So, following from this, doesn't that mean that every multiplat going forward will all just be held back? So every game will just be 1080p on both with the same framerate, and the PS4 could probably be better, but it won't be because compromises?

So essentially, you're feeling angry because every multiplat going forward will be indistinguishable, even though you know deep down the PS4 version could have been better. And the true definers in performance will be the exclusive titles for both?

I'm ok with that. Hopefully this will get rid of most of the resolution topics on the board if that happens.

One developer chose parity....never does that mean all will. I'm not angry about anything. You'll all see in the coming years....there will still be plenty of superior multiplats on PS4. Bank on it.

you certainly sound pissed off at Bungie
#74EllesarienPosted 7/25/2014 1:53:10 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
Ellesarien posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
Ellesarien posted...
LOL...This is ending the exact same way the other topic went.

He just kept yelling SPECS!!! in that one too as if all programming was only about that single variable.

The CELL was "more" powerful too....

Uhhhh....the Cell was more powerful. Or are we gonna deny now that PS3 had the best looking exclusives?

Listen...I could simply yell "MULTI-PLATS" over and over again (Like you) because for a VAST majority of that gen....multi-plats were better looking on the 360.

Yeah they were...but only because of how difficult it was to develop for the cell. They sloppily ported games from 360 to PS3. Some games were even outsourced to different devs like Bayonetta.

PS3 was proven to be better when the work was put in...ie...first party studios.

Fast forward to today....PS4 now has better looking exclusives AND multiplats.

Ahhh....so last year it wasn't only about SPECS...SECS...SPECS.

But this gen...that is ALL it is about. Got it.

You are something man..
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#75FOXSOLIDPosted 7/25/2014 1:56:52 PM
Ellesarien posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
Ellesarien posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
Ellesarien posted...
LOL...This is ending the exact same way the other topic went.

He just kept yelling SPECS!!! in that one too as if all programming was only about that single variable.

The CELL was "more" powerful too....

Uhhhh....the Cell was more powerful. Or are we gonna deny now that PS3 had the best looking exclusives?

Listen...I could simply yell "MULTI-PLATS" over and over again (Like you) because for a VAST majority of that gen....multi-plats were better looking on the 360.

Yeah they were...but only because of how difficult it was to develop for the cell. They sloppily ported games from 360 to PS3. Some games were even outsourced to different devs like Bayonetta.

PS3 was proven to be better when the work was put in...ie...first party studios.

Fast forward to today....PS4 now has better looking exclusives AND multiplats.

Ahhh....so last year it wasn't only about SPECS...SECS...SPECS.

But this gen...that is ALL it is about. Got it.

You are something man..

Last gen there were SOME form of games that looked better on PS3.....exclusives. Their exclusives looked better than ANYTHING on 360. Both multiplat and exclusives.

This gen....has been a landslide in Sony's favor.

There is no silver lining for the X1 because there hasn't been a single title that looked better than a PS4 title.

It's not the same thing....at the very least there was some give and take last gen. That isn't the case this gen.
#76FOXSOLIDPosted 7/25/2014 1:59:32 PM
Keep this in mind too....The Cell was something developers took forever to get used to. This year, the systems are both PCs. There is nothing to get used to here.
#77EllesarienPosted 7/25/2014 2:06:26 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
Keep this in mind too....The Cell was something developers took forever to get used to. This year, the systems are both PCs. There is nothing to get used to here.

Just keep moving those goalposts man.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#78FOXSOLIDPosted 7/25/2014 2:10:41 PM
Ellesarien posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

Just keep moving those goalposts man.

Is this not a fact?
#79ExempliGratiaPosted 7/25/2014 2:16:58 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
Exempwhatever, I don't even take you seriously anymore.

Just go through all your posts and look at the rampant denial.

Funny I never took you seriously.

Can you please show me those posts?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#80ExempliGratiaPosted 7/25/2014 2:19:59 PM
"Hey show me some evidence about devs holding back games because of the Xbox"

"Hurr durr the ps4 is more powerful than the Xbox"

Lmao. That's not an answer to my question. You keep saying things like I'm defending the Xbox. I'm here to out your stupidity. I'm bound to no system.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia