Destiny destroys multiplat myth. Digital foundry struggles to spin slander.

#11pnut3844Posted 7/25/2014 3:07:09 PM
Who cares what a biased site says? They have severe issues to sit there and nitpick the side by side images. Who cares???
#12YumeOMiruPosted 7/25/2014 3:10:32 PM
mokmuud posted...
rusty12000 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
"PS4 multiplats are vastly superior"
"PS4 games are all 1080p"
"Xbone can only run 720p"
"PS4 games look 50% better"

Have you or a loved one been subjugated to these lies?

I see no lies here.

Here
http://i.imgur.com/DqI3Slb.jpg
I'll expose the real lie Legend had been feeding you.

So thatīs what making the dude so insecure, the amount of post every damn day......I thought something was wrong.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#13Miiri0Posted 7/25/2014 3:19:27 PM
destiny is awesome. But the game also RUN WELL on PS3 and 360. That say alot on why x1 can keep up with PS4 version.
#14aj4x94Posted 7/25/2014 3:29:28 PM
I don't think Legend is Asian. Though that was pretty funny.
---
Playing: Half Life 2, Mirror's Edge, Vampire The Masquerade, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#15grampamurkedPosted 7/25/2014 3:32:14 PM
Miiri0 posted...
destiny is awesome. But the game also RUN WELL on PS3 and 360. That say alot on why x1 can keep up with PS4 version.

You sure as hell don't type well. What does THAT tell us?
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
#16Miiri0Posted 7/25/2014 3:37:11 PM
grampamurked posted...
Miiri0 posted...

You sure as hell don't type well. What does THAT tell us?

It tell us i am right and you have nothing to dispute except attacking my grammar? LoL
#17crucialPosted 7/25/2014 3:42:09 PM
This 1080p crap is a non issue from here on out,Farcry 4,Evolve,DA 3,Witcher 3 will be the same on both consoles and have been stated by the dev's,with the 10% boost X1 got made this possible,by year's end no one will even bring it up,tried telling the ponies that it will end up just like last gen and they laughed and just said 50% more powerful which is complete BS,seems like Sony is the one who lied about it's power and specs because its no were near as powerful as stated and turned out to be false,both consoles are pretty weak compared to PC so if you want 1080p on all games get a PC,if not stfu and enjoy some games.
#18Laylow12Posted 7/25/2014 3:43:55 PM(edited)
I'm beginning to think this dude is working for Sony.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#19Forget_Me_LovePosted 7/25/2014 4:03:57 PM
Laylow12 posted...
I'm beginning to think this dude is working for Sony.

Why?
---
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime. Lead me, save me from my solitude. Say you'll want me with you here beside you. Anywhere you go, let me go too.
#20mokmuudPosted 7/25/2014 4:18:11 PM
crucial posted...
This 1080p crap is a non issue from here on out,Farcry 4,Evolve,DA 3,Witcher 3 will be the same on both consoles and have been stated by the dev's,with the 10% boost X1 got made this possible,by year's end no one will even bring it up,tried telling the ponies that it will end up just like last gen and they laughed and just said 50% more powerful which is complete BS,seems like Sony is the one who lied about it's power and specs because its no were near as powerful as stated and turned out to be false,both consoles are pretty weak compared to PC so if you want 1080p on all games get a PC,if not stfu and enjoy some games.

The hardware specs have been tested. It has nothing to do with anything MS or Sony said. The units have been pulled apart and dissected and tested. That 8% of the kinect resources were already accounted for the difference is now devs can use them for other things. But they were already accounted for when it comes to the overall specs of the system. PS4 has and will always have better hardware specs. Does that make it a better console? That's for each person to decide on their own. Also res and fps being equal does not mean the game performs the same there are other visual and performance issues to factor in.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539