Destiny destroys multiplat myth. Digital foundry struggles to spin slander.

#21grampamurkedPosted 7/25/2014 4:24:39 PM
Miiri0 posted...
grampamurked posted...
Miiri0 posted...
destiny is awesome. But the game also RUN WELL on PS3 and 360. That say alot on why x1 can keep up with PS4 version.

You sure as hell don't type well. What does THAT tell us?

It tell us i am right and you have nothing to dispute except attacking my grammar? LoL

Rather, it tells us you flunked English and you're a terrible troll
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
#22SolisPosted 7/25/2014 4:30:53 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
In retrospect it's time to stop acting like ps4 has a vast edge in multiplat.

So you want us all to lie to ourselves, then? And I don't think you understand what "retrospect" means.
---
"Walking tanks must exist somewhere for there to be such attention to detail like this in mech sim." - IGN Steel Battalion review
#23MasteroftheArtsPosted 7/25/2014 4:48:23 PM
Solis posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
In retrospect it's time to stop acting like ps4 has a vast edge in multiplat.

So you want us all to lie to ourselves, then? And I don't think you understand what "retrospect" means.

I don't see an issue with the way he used the word "retrospect." He's referring to the previous 7-8 months in which 1080p was a debate point between console gamers. So with our ability to look back, he suggests that it might be time to put the debate between 1080p on X1 and PS4 to rest. Seems like a legit usage of "retrospect" to me.

I don't actually agree that the debate is over, however it will end within a year or two as the optimization of both consoles hits the 1080p 60fps ceiling permanently. Once that happens and a string of multiplats are released with equivalent resolution and framerate, the debate over those two specs will evaporate and the debate will move to what actually matters when discussing graphics; texture quality, lighting, and shading.
---
"I refuse to prove that I exist" says God. "For proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing..."
#24Tajaz2426Posted 7/25/2014 4:53:53 PM
Not that it matters, but how are they biased, it is done by a computer and they find facts. The HUD if 2d to help save things for the game is an issue for some folks. That doesn't make DF biased.

They have said their runs better on the One, I don't see the issue here. One console lacks the power and one runs better.

Does that stop you from enjoying games with family and friends? No, but it is disingenuous to say they are biased when it is all factual information.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#25Archaic at TXBPosted 7/25/2014 5:03:27 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
"PS4 multiplats are vastly superior"
"PS4 games are all 1080p"
"Xbone can only run 720p"
"PS4 games look 50% better"

In retrospect it's time to stop acting like ps4 has a vast edge in multiplat. It's time for Sony to stop being so smug and releasing malicious adverts that are polluting our youth and destroying the gaming community.

-LEGEND725

http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_vs._Xbox_One_Native_Resolutions_and_Framerates
---
http://www.youtube.com/RealArchaic
#26Jedi454Posted 7/25/2014 5:08:26 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
Not that it matters, but how are they biased, it is done by a computer and they find facts. The HUD if 2d to help save things for the game is an issue for some folks. That doesn't make DF biased.

They have said their runs better on the One, I don't see the issue here. One console lacks the power and one runs better.

Does that stop you from enjoying games with family and friends? No, but it is disingenuous to say they are biased when it is all factual information.

Digital Foundry is branch off Eurogamer.net and Eurogamer are incredibly biased towards to Sony. So biased in fact, that I was following them on twitter and they posted so many Xbox One and Kinect hate tweets that I ended up un-following them. Even their moderators in comments sections of their articles on their site take shots at the Xbox One.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#27Abyss89Posted 7/25/2014 5:11:57 PM
Bungie already said they went for parity, so if anything the ps4 version got toned down to match the xbox one version.
#28tributegamesPosted 7/25/2014 5:17:34 PM
I'm currently playing on and loving my ps4

,but

this topic is funny as hell.
well done TC
---
psn: kaustik
gamertag: caustic325
#29SigarmzPosted 7/25/2014 5:17:47 PM
Now DF is biased and not a reliable source this week?
#30TheGam3925Posted 7/25/2014 5:27:03 PM
Sigarmz posted...
Now DF is biased and not a reliable source this week?

Ever since CoD Ghosts came out it hasn't been reliable. Before then, Xbox fanboys didn't have a problem with them.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.