Destiny destroys multiplat myth. Digital foundry struggles to spin slander.

#51sashy83Posted 7/25/2014 5:47:58 PM
The PS4 copy has been toned down to make sure they keep parity there is no other explanation for it especially when codemasters F1 game developers are saying that the Xbox One power increase really was nothing special and it only helped games that were within a few % of reaching the 1080p already but just fell short, The developer also said when asked if he can make sure both console games can be the exact same that it's like asking a Caterham to out qualifly a Mercedes basically saying that's not going to happen
#52tributegamesPosted 7/25/2014 5:51:02 PM
sashy83 posted...
The PS4 copy has been toned down to make sure they keep parity there is no other explanation for it especially when codemasters F1 game developers are saying that the Xbox One power increase really was nothing special and it only helped games that were within a few % of reaching the 1080p already but just fell short, The developer also said when asked if he can make sure both console games can be the exact same that it's like asking a Caterham to out qualifly a Mercedes basically saying that's not going to happen

"well, look at the big brains on Brad!"
---
psn: kaustik
gamertag: caustic325
#53ZeroRaiderPosted 7/25/2014 5:57:14 PM
All this does is demonstrate that Bungie are willing to sacrifice the artistic integrity of their product to keep Xbox fans happy.

I don't see how a watered down PS4 version so it looks closer to the Xbone version is anything to cheer about... it's like when Ubisoft intentionally gimps their PC versions to make them look closer to the console versions.
#54tributegamesPosted 7/25/2014 6:00:19 PM
ZeroRaider posted...
All this does is demonstrate that Bungie are willing to sacrifice the artistic integrity of their product to keep Xbox fans happy.

I don't see how a watered down PS4 version so it looks closer to the Xbone version is anything to cheer about... it's like when Ubisoft intentionally gimps their PC versions to make them look closer to the console versions.

I used the same soap as you did m***** f*****, and when I got done the towel didn't look like no g** d*** maxipad!!
---
#55SythisTaruPosted 7/25/2014 6:01:19 PM
ZeroRaider posted...

After all Microsoft did for them and they just abandon them. It's kinda disgusting.
#56Tajaz2426Posted 7/25/2014 6:02:49 PM
Jedi454 posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
Not that it matters, but how are they biased, it is done by a computer and they find facts. The HUD if 2d to help save things for the game is an issue for some folks. That doesn't make DF biased.

They have said their runs better on the One, I don't see the issue here. One console lacks the power and one runs better.

Does that stop you from enjoying games with family and friends? No, but it is disingenuous to say they are biased when it is all factual information.

Digital Foundry is branch off Eurogamer.net and Eurogamer are incredibly biased towards to Sony. So biased in fact, that I was following them on twitter and they posted so many Xbox One and Kinect hate tweets that I ended up un-following them. Even their moderators in comments sections of their articles on their site take shots at the Xbox One.

Hmmm, very well I will trust your findings, however, the actual tests cannot be denied and the folks that have both notice. I notice games on my sons X1 look worse than my PS4.

Like I've always said though, I don't care for resolution, I care about the storyline. Everything can take a back seat as-long as the story drags me in and makes it worth it!

Thanks for the info, I will watch the videos for comparison, but will not longer read their site. I don't do fanboy kids ass stuff. In journalism that is completely unethical and doesn't set well with me.

Thanks again.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#57pnut3844Posted 7/25/2014 6:05:11 PM
That's complete bs, they didn't tone down the ps4, you guys are acting like the ps4 is tons more powerful than xbone and its not. Get over yourself.
#58tributegamesPosted 7/25/2014 6:05:16 PM
SythisTaru posted...
ZeroRaider posted...

After all Microsoft did for them and they just abandon them. It's kinda disgusting.

yeah
but
"did you see a sign out front that says dead ****** storage?"
---
#59SythisTaruPosted 7/25/2014 6:06:22 PM
tributegames posted...
SythisTaru posted...
ZeroRaider posted...

yeah
but
"did you see a sign out front that says dead ****** storage?"

Tarantino didn't abandon them, he helped them dispose of the body.
#60tributegamesPosted 7/25/2014 6:11:02 PM
^^
lmao
---