When will there be more Xbox One Headsets available?

#1XLegendKillerXPosted 7/25/2014 2:33:43 PM
theres only been about a handful right now and im just wondering when more will be coming out
---
Xbox Live - nukkaniiick
#2LanternOfAshPosted 7/25/2014 2:34:40 PM
You can use any one if you get the adapter.
---
Look, Mama! I'm on GameFAQs!
#3MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/25/2014 2:35:07 PM
I have the Titanfall headset and am VERY happy.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#4XLegendKillerX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 2:35:57 PM
LanternOfAsh posted...
You can use any one if you get the adapter.

i wanted to use my X11's and they said they work but when i plugged them in, i wouldnt get anything, Audio or Chat.
---
Xbox Live - nukkaniiick
#5XboxDruggiePosted 7/25/2014 2:36:48 PM
I'm just curious when we will see surround sound Xbox One headsets! It blows my mind the XO Fours and Sevens aren't surround sound. Yet Turtle Beach has the gall to set $149 sticker price on just stereo quality... Lame.
---
XBL NocturnalFreak
Too weird to live, Too rare to die!
#6XLegendKillerX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 2:37:55 PM
i'll buy an old but good pair like the X11's but i need them to work my X11's wont work, the guy at gamestop said it would so i returned my chat adapter. (He let me return it but told me its against there policy to let people return it)

i really love my X11's but in all honesty if i'm buying one of these headsets i don't want to drop over 100 bones if im not even getting surround sound bass boost.
---
Xbox Live - nukkaniiick
#7CaptainSnowmanPosted 7/25/2014 2:41:28 PM
My X11s work fine with the adapter. Did you do the controller update? The adapter doesn't work if you don't. If you did then you may have had a faulty adapter.
---
Xbox Gamertag - Decimalex
#8XLegendKillerX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 3:49:14 PM
CaptainSnowman posted...
My X11s work fine with the adapter. Did you do the controller update? The adapter doesn't work if you don't. If you did then you may have had a faulty adapter.

Could you please explain your setup for it? perhaps im doing something wrong or overlooking something i would really appreciate it alot and it would save me alot of time money and being yelled at to lower my television lol
---
Xbox Live - nukkaniiick
#9XLegendKillerX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 6:48:09 PM
Captain snowman can please help me out? I must be doing something wrong if you can get both chat and sound audio to work with your x11's
---
Xbox Live - nukkaniiick