does the xbox bone have any exclusive zambie games yet??

#11kennyynnooPosted 7/25/2014 5:34:26 PM
You should've just bought a cheap used ps3 and watched the last of us on it then bought a x1 for DR3 and plants vs zombies. I'm replaying tlou a second time now on my ps3 and honestly it's just ok imo, dr3 is much better in terms of a zombie game and undead labs will have a x1 game eventually exclusive also on x1 but hey you get h1z1 which....well looks brutal in alpha stage so far, good luck you bought the wrong system because the best zombie games come from undead lab.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#12phineasfoolPosted 7/25/2014 5:35:06 PM
Last of Us isn't technically zombies as they are still alive.
---
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
#13SythisTaruPosted 7/25/2014 5:35:52 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
You should've just bought a cheap used ps3 and watched the last of us on it then bought a x1 for DR3 and plants vs zombies. I'm replaying tlou a second time now on my ps3 and honestly it's just ok imo, dr3 is much better in terms of a zombie game and undead labs will have a x1 game eventually exclusive also on x1 but hey you get h1z1 which....well looks brutal in alpha stage so far, good luck you bought the wrong system because the best zombie games come from undead lab.

Well I dunno about that, Last of Us is probably the best game ever made in my opinion (and definitely in terms of audio design, which is my major). I just don't like the comedy in Dead Rising :X
#14kennyynnooPosted 7/25/2014 5:38:37 PM
SythisTaru posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Well I dunno about that, Last of Us is probably the best game ever made in my opinion (and definitely in terms of audio design, which is my major). I just don't like the comedy in Dead Rising :X

But undead labs makes the best zombie games, I will disagree on the greatest game part but we are discussing zombie games and aside from left for dead state of Decay last gen was better then any other zombie game.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#15LEGEND_725Posted 7/25/2014 5:38:55 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
You should've just bought a cheap used ps3 and Watched The last of us on it then bought a x1 for DR3 and plants vs zombies. I'm replaying tlou a second time now on my ps3 and honestly it's just ok imo, dr3 is much better in terms of a zombie game and undead labs will have a x1 game eventually exclusive also on x1 but hey you get h1z1 which....well looks brutal in alpha stage so far, good luck you bought the wrong system because the best zombie games come from undead lab.

This guy knows what's up
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#16_Doomguy_Posted 7/25/2014 5:44:34 PM
We all knew where this topic was going from the beginning
"Hurr what exlcusv on xbax has zambies?"
DR3
"THATZ IZ NAWT AN EXLCUSIFF!!!!1"

Congrats TC you are indeed a comedian genius
---
Rip and tear! Rip and tear your guts! You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!
#17pnut3844Posted 7/25/2014 5:44:41 PM
Dead rising 3 is the only exclusive zombie game, and it kicks ass
#18LEGEND_725Posted 7/25/2014 5:47:40 PM
_Doomguy_ posted...
We all knew where this topic was going from the beginning
"Hurr what exlcusv on xbax has zambies?"
DR3
"THATZ IZ NAWT AN EXLCUSIFF!!!!1"

Congrats TC you are indeed a comedian genius

Lmao
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#19ZeroRaider(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 5:54:53 PM(edited)
SythisTaru posted...
ZeroRaider posted...
SythisTaru posted...
ZeroRaider posted...
hi there, i just bought a ps4 cuz it is getting the best game with zombies ever made on it next week. i only play games with zombies. i love zombies.

i don't see any exclusive zombie games for xbox one though. did i overlook them?

i will buy a xbox one when it gets some exclusive zombies.

Last of Us isn't exclusive.

yes it is.

It's on Ps3.

that's irrelevant

kennyynnoo posted...

why would i buy an xbox to play dead rising 3 at 720p and 30 fps instead of playing dead rising 3 on my pc at 1080p and 60 fps

it makes no sense
#20RS_YELARAKAPosted 7/25/2014 5:57:28 PM
Wow lol, if i had any room left on my ignore list tc would for sure be headed there.

But this trolling attempt is so fail i did get a laugh from it.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA