does the xbox bone have any exclusive zambie games yet??

#31Sith JediPosted 7/25/2014 9:46:05 PM
ZeroRaider posted...
SythisTaru posted...
ZeroRaider posted...
SythisTaru posted...
ZeroRaider posted...
hi there, i just bought a ps4 cuz it is getting the best game with zombies ever made on it next week. i only play games with zombies. i love zombies.

i don't see any exclusive zombie games for xbox one though. did i overlook them?

i will buy a xbox one when it gets some exclusive zombies.

Last of Us isn't exclusive.

yes it is.

It's on Ps3.

that's irrelevant

Except for the part where it makes it not exclusive. DR3 is currently the only exclusive next gen zambie game, sorry your troll attempt failed so bad.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#32sn3akywafflesPosted 7/25/2014 10:59:24 PM
SythisTaru posted...
ZeroRaider posted...
SythisTaru posted...
ZeroRaider posted...
hi there, i just bought a ps4 cuz it is getting the best game with zombies ever made on it next week. i only play games with zombies. i love zombies.

i don't see any exclusive zombie games for xbox one though. did i overlook them?

yes it is.

It's on Ps3.

that's irrelevant

you can just hear the vein bursting in his head for trying to defend this one
---
High speed, low drag
San Antonio Spurs - St. Louis Cardinals - Creighton Blue Jays
#33mokmuudPosted 7/25/2014 11:02:03 PM(edited)
ZeroRaider posted...
SythisTaru posted...
ZeroRaider posted...

yes it is.

Last of Us isn't zombies.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#34mokmuudPosted 7/25/2014 11:03:11 PM
SythisTaru posted...
It's not out on PC yet. And PC is a Microsoft console.

Lmao.
You are a funny guy.
---
#35cyhperrage2027Posted 7/25/2014 11:07:15 PM
ZeroRaider posted...
No better way to identify a buttmad Xbot, mustard racer, or Nintendrone than seeing a post calling TLOU a movie.

You guys ever going to come up with something that isn't cliché'd? At least when you say Knack sucks ass it's a valid criticism.

Pony confirmed. Go play Killzone Shadowfall, if there's anyone left online to play it with.
#36mokmuudPosted 7/25/2014 11:13:31 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
You should've just bought a cheap used ps3 and Watched The last of us on it then bought a x1 for DR3 and plants vs zombies. I'm replaying tlou a second time now on my ps3 and honestly it's just ok imo, dr3 is much better in terms of a zombie game and undead labs will have a x1 game eventually exclusive also on x1 but hey you get h1z1 which....well looks brutal in alpha stage so far, good luck you bought the wrong system because the best zombie games come from undead lab.

This guy knows what's up

http://i.imgur.com/nIVKCZA.jpg
---
#37XxDeadDragonxXPosted 7/26/2014 12:07:01 AM
H1Z1 on PS4 will blow away anything Undead Labs will make.
---
PSN: CrimsonWingX [] GT: XvCrimsonWingvX [] 3DS FC: 0705-4068-4676
#38ZeroRaider(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2014 12:26:00 AM
cyhperrage2027 posted...
ZeroRaider posted...
No better way to identify a buttmad Xbot, mustard racer, or Nintendrone than seeing a post calling TLOU a movie.

You guys ever going to come up with something that isn't cliché'd? At least when you say Knack sucks ass it's a valid criticism.

Pony confirmed. Go play Killzone Shadowfall, if there's anyone left online to play it with.

Will do. Just got a copy for $16:
http://i5.minus.com/in02EdAgv1PUj.png

Should go well with my brand new PS4 I just got for $313:
http://i4.minus.com/iepJu7vvfcm3t.png

And my free copy of Infamous: Second Son thanks to Sony actually having a good rewards program where it was easy to accrue $60 worth of Sony points:
http://i5.minus.com/ib9kcsOgYOUMP.png

And my pre-ordered copy of The Last of Us Remastered for $10. (paid for with $25 Dell gift card from previous Dell pre-order promotion and it comes with another $25 gift card).

It sure does feel nice owning a console that actually has some good exclusive games that aren't overpriced and is also backed by a company with a solid rewards system.

Now as for you -- have fun with your 720p graphics in the year 2014. But hey, at least you're not alone. You can hang out with Wii U owners as they too are stuck in the same boat as you guys with an embarrassingly underpowered console that can't even come close to the same level of graphical fidelity that PC gamers were enjoying seven years ago.
#39PoweredMilkManPosted 7/26/2014 12:33:46 AM
Then go play your ps4 instead of spending your time on a xbox forum.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon
#40_Doomguy_Posted 7/26/2014 12:37:00 AM
PoweredMilkMan posted...
Then go play your ps4 instead of spending your time on a xbox forum.

---
Rip and tear! Rip and tear your guts! You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!