So What's The Excuse This Now the Xbox One is the Same Price as the PS4?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So What's The Excuse This Now the Xbox One is the Same Price as the PS4?
1 year ago#1
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4-tops-june-2014-npd-sales-chart-despite-xbox-on/1100-6421187/

Despite doubling their sales figures, it still got outsold by the US. What do you guys think the reason is this time? I mean the Xbox One have similar hardware specs to the PS4 right? So why are more people in the US buying a Japanese console instead of buying American?
(message deleted)
1 year ago#3
More bigger sales numbers mean better Third Party support meaning more exclusive content and DLC for that console.
1 year ago#4
TC... there is just no need for the 79th topic on the same thing today... seriously give it a rest... please find a hobby... just something better to do with your life.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
1 year ago#5
QuadForce878 posted...
More bigger sales numbers mean better Third Party support meaning more exclusive content and DLC for that console.

I know right? More bigger sales means more 3rd party support, just look at all the amazing 3rd party Wii games last few years....
1 year ago#6
Also if you're console is way behind the completion, it's going to less likely that third party publishers will only release a game that's exclusively on your console.
1 year ago#7
QuadForce878 posted...

Yep that is why the Wii had a ton of exclusive 3rd party games and DLC...

/sarcasm
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
(message deleted)
1 year ago#9
Yawn..... Anybody want to play Plants vs Zombies? I'm about to get on and my GT is in my Sig.
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, Amazing Spider-Man 2.
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
1 year ago#10
ScRui posted...
Yep that is why the Wii had a ton of exclusive 3rd party games and DLC...

/sarcasm

It did have a lot third party exclusive third party games. Most of them were however shovelware motion games.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So What's The Excuse This Now the Xbox One is the Same Price as the PS4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived