Starting to prefer Xbox One exclusives over PS4, actually

#1Wii_TruthPosted 7/25/2014 8:07:09 PM
-Dead Rising 3 (No, I can't get this on my average PC)
-Sunset Overdrive
-The entire Halo series on one disc, with 5 coming.
-Kinect and multimedia features
-I don't care if the games look or run marginally better
-Scalebound
-Dedicated servers
-better controller
-Conker customization in Project Spark

Not saying PS4 is any worse, it's just a matter of personal preferences and appeal.

/blogfaqs
---
You want Wii Truth?! You can't handle Wii Truth!!!
#2GymTanSoccerPosted 7/25/2014 8:09:54 PM
You also forgot ryse, titanfall, forza 5 and upcoming horizon, upcoming gears and alot more.

only thing the ponies got is a remake of a overrated game.
---
XB1 GT: GymTanSoccer :: We will always have the best exclusives, online and controller
#3TheBorderColliePosted 7/25/2014 8:31:59 PM
So far, the Xbox One has curb stomped the PS4 on the exclusive front. It's not even close.
---
Proud supporter of the PS4 and Xbox #1
# of trolling Inbox messages deleted - without reading them - and users reported / banned: 11 :)
#4TOhasNoRingPosted 7/25/2014 8:32:56 PM
Quantum Break!!!!!
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#5XboxDruggiePosted 7/25/2014 8:45:06 PM
I'm super stoked for Sunset Overdrive and Halo:MCC!! Totally agree with you there, but PLEASE don't forget Crackdown!! That game was a lot of fun and totally unexpected when I bought it just for the Halo beta back in the day! So I'm wondering to see where they take it on the X1 :)
---
XBL NocturnalFreak
Too weird to live, Too rare to die!
#6Wii_Truth(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 8:58:27 PM
TOhasNoRing posted...
Quantum Break!!!!!

Is this one of those movie games?
---
#7Wii_Truth(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 8:59:05 PM
XboxDruggie posted...
I'm super stoked for Sunset Overdrive and Halo:MCC!! Totally agree with you there, but PLEASE don't forget Crackdown!! That game was a lot of fun and totally unexpected when I bought it just for the Halo beta back in the day! So I'm wondering to see where they take it on the X1 :)

Still researching titles, and I will take that into account. Crackdown games look pretty darn fun on YT.
---
#8woadi754Posted 7/25/2014 9:19:59 PM
Crackdown is one big reason why I bought a xbox one.
#9Jedi454Posted 7/25/2014 9:23:12 PM
That's a natural feeling TC, exclusives on Xbox aren't sold off hype.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#10Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/25/2014 9:25:07 PM
Xbox One could very well be on it's way to stopping wars and creating everlasting peace
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."