Starting to prefer Xbox One exclusives over PS4, actually

#11XboxDruggiePosted 7/25/2014 8:40:51 PM
Wii_Truth posted...
XboxDruggie posted...
I'm super stoked for Sunset Overdrive and Halo:MCC!! Totally agree with you there, but PLEASE don't forget Crackdown!! That game was a lot of fun and totally unexpected when I bought it just for the Halo beta back in the day! So I'm wondering to see where they take it on the X1 :)

Still researching titles, and I will take that into account. Crackdown games look pretty darn fun on YT.

Crackdown was really an amazing game; albeit Crackdown 2 was still fun, it just didn't have that awesome-sauce you'd expect from a sequel, but it was still an enjoyable game. I'm now having cold sweats to hear more about the new Crackdown for X1!!
---
XBL NocturnalFreak
Too weird to live, Too rare to die!
#12SteelToothPosted 7/25/2014 8:55:55 PM
Wii_Truth posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
Quantum Break!!!!!

Is this one of those movie games?

Just in case you're not being facetious:

Quantum Break is the next game by Remedy (best known for the first 2 Max Payne titles and Alan Wake).

It will feature live action episodes in between the gameplay chapters (gameplay featuring the hero's perspective and the episodes focusing on the villain's POV), with the basic premise being about several individuals being able to temporally affect reality. Jack Joyce (main protagonist) can stop time, and IIRC, another character can see multiple outcomes to choose the action leading the what he deems the most ideal.
---
TWSSted Steel Disagree with me? Talk to the Tree:
http://i.imgur.com/ihMBR.jpg
#13YomonachiXPosted 7/25/2014 9:00:59 PM
Wii_Truth posted...
-Scalebound

Why? Just cause?
#14bapelvPosted 7/25/2014 9:06:01 PM
GymTanSoccer posted...
You also forgot ryse, titanfall, forza 5 and upcoming horizon, upcoming gears and alot more.

only thing the ponies got is a remake of a overrated game.

there is a reason why he didn't list them
---
PSN:BapeLV GT:MaliciousRrrr
AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor/16GB/GTX 670
#15AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/25/2014 9:10:04 PM
I think it's hard to argue that PS4 has a better line-up of exclusives at the moment.

If the last three Playstations are any indication though, in the long run the PS4 will have a more diverse exclusives library.
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#16dj-izzlePosted 7/25/2014 9:11:06 PM
Scalebound
MCC
Halo 5

Are reasons why I'll be picking one up when MCC comes... Everything else is extra
---
3DS FC: 1693- 1721- 4479 IGN: Daniel | Currently Playing: Pokemon Y, Sonic LW, J&D Collection, Various 3DS VC games
#17Jedi454Posted 7/25/2014 9:13:47 PM
Well since Fallout 4 and Dragon's Dogma 2 are Xbox One exclusive, we already won this gen.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#18YomonachiXPosted 7/25/2014 9:13:58 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
If the last three Playstations are any indication though, in the long run the PS4 will have a more diverse exclusives library.

Of course. Pumped exclusives up until the end even after a rough ($600) start.
#19LooksLikeRainPosted 7/25/2014 9:28:04 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
I think it's hard to argue that PS4 has a better line-up of exclusives at the moment.

That's why I'm waiting to get a PS4 in 8 years when it'll actually be worth owning.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#20The_RaterPosted 7/25/2014 9:39:57 PM
yeah its true, however even those exclusives doesn't attempt me to get me an xbox one.