wow just finished contrast. great time

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. wow just finished contrast. great time

User Info: LEGEND_KILLERRR

LEGEND_KILLERRR
2 years ago#1
so last night I was browsing Xbox One game marketplace and I was looking around for something different. and I seen contrast immediately the art style, caught my eye it's very Tim Burton which I love that creepy dark style.

then I started looking at the description and it's a puzzle platformer now I hate puzzle games absolutely hate them. I just don't like getting caught up on a puzzle and it's just frustrating. maybe that's why I hate God of war so much this is amazing God like mortal can't progress unless he figures out where to put three boxes.

so anyway I just said what the hell and bought it and I have the time of my life very awesome story. One or two parts where I got stuck for a minutes but it was a great game about five or six hours great voice acting and a pretty dark but satisfying ending.

very happy with my purchase for the 15 on to the next
XBO/PSN/WII U- RPGFan1985 - ADD ME I buy anything that looks interesting or promising looking for coop buddies Day 1 never used

User Info: mokmuud

mokmuud
2 years ago#2
I agree that it's a decent game. Everyone was hating on it when it was a free game for the PS4. Haters gotta hate I guess.
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
2 years ago#3
It's a great game with awesome music. Laura Ellis (Kat) is a friend of mine IRL. She sings with some of the best musicians in Jazz and is one if the genre best female vocalists. Im a little biased admittedly because shes a friend. The title song is one of my personal favorite songs.

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. wow just finished contrast. great time

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived