China not so fond of Xbox One?

#21googlerPosted 7/26/2014 11:29:19 AM
Unless it had a lot of MMO games, then I don't get what would draw in Chinese gamers. Just to make it harder, they're more about the specs than other gamers are
#22GambitbuzzkillPosted 7/26/2014 11:34:08 AM
Miiri0 posted...
One word.

SpyCam

one word.

Troll.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#23VoidBeyondPosted 7/26/2014 11:36:39 AM
Miiri0 posted...
One word.

SpyCam

You've got that tinfoil hat on tight, don't you?
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk
#24Laylow12Posted 7/26/2014 11:36:42 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Laylow12 posted...

Oops, ok guys were going to need a tie-breaker. Anyone else want to chime in here?

*dons pair of novelty moustache glasses* I'm more Asian than either of them, and I agree with scooby. What a fine looking and intelligent poster scooby is. You should all also send scooby many boxes of scooby snacks.

What an exquisite mustache you have, Sir!

Im hiring mustache models for a show next week. Please step into my office.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_NpINLHeo8rM/R6xosfMJrII/AAAAAAAAOik/Kb7E1jMdw0M/s400/5.jpg

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#25googlerPosted 7/26/2014 11:46:54 AM
VoidBeyond posted...
Miiri0 posted...
One word.

SpyCam

Did you not read/watch even the most watered-down, lap dog mainstream media news stories for the last year or so?
#26ExDiosPosted 7/26/2014 12:18:40 PM
What games will they be able to play?

No BF4, CoD, Ryse, Titanfall,etc because violence/insulting China (in BF4's case)

So Project Spark, Nutjitsu, Rayman Legends, Forza?
#27Puckswack12Posted 7/26/2014 1:44:44 PM(edited)
NeoMonk posted...
the world is not fond of xbone

Fixed
---
Yup
#28shauntenninePosted 7/26/2014 1:59:35 PM
PoweredMilkMan posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
I didn't click the link... But REVIEWTECHUSA right?

I was wondering how long until it got posted here

He says he's not being biased but 1st word out of his mouth is "Xbone" he's just a pc elitist anyways. Click bait. All it is.

It's not like he conducted the polls. Who cares if he is biased, the data collected isn't. You can find the data about the polls from other sources but guess what? It's the same data that low life youtuber used to make his video...
#29Sjm025Posted 7/26/2014 2:00:31 PM
googler posted...
VoidBeyond posted...
Miiri0 posted...
One word.

SpyCam

Did you not read/watch even the most watered-down, lap dog mainstream media news stories for the last year or so?

They are American...they think the NSA is there to help, smarter countries dont buy spy products
#30NeoMonk(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2014 10:15:03 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
According to a few polls, NeoMonk is a massive troll. Let us know when the console actually launches and we have actual sales data, til then Yaaawn.
I'd love to see a poll based on me, if you're desperate enough why don't you make it :)
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums