Recommend games to everyone ITT

#1turtle_owns_youPosted 7/26/2014 1:37:41 AM
So guys, what games are you playing at the moment and why? Also which platform? Which games are you thinking about getting but haven't yet?
Lets see if we can get some decent dicussions going to pursuade people to purchase extra games that they don't know exist/what they're like other than bad reviews.

I am currently playing Assassin's Creed Black Flag on the PS4.
I don't know any other game that does ship battles quite like it at all. And the amount of exploration that you can do too is amazing! I think i have spent 4x the amount of time ship battling than doing missions. Paired up with the Companion App i playing black flag everywhere!(even though the app merely lets you earn in game currency)

I am also playing Monster Hunter on the Wii U. Recently my colleague started playing so i undergeared myself to play alongside him without ruining his experience. I have to say it is so much fun when you first get hit and lose most of your health and realising your armour is much lower than before! Such a great co-op game.

I really want Dead Rising 3 for xbox one. Can someone let me know of their experience on this game to give me the final push to purchasing it?
#2PoweredMilkManPosted 7/26/2014 1:42:34 AM
Not much right now, bouncing from destiny beta on x1 to and playing infamous on ps4, going to give killzone a shot since I picked it up for 19.99.
---
X1 GT: Bloodandbourbon Ps4 ID: Bloodandbourbon
#3EstocassassinPosted 7/26/2014 1:59:49 AM
Not a lot at the moment, pvz and the destiny beta on my x1. Both are a lot of fun and i highly recommend playing both.

Also kingdoms at war on my phone, i'm not sure if this counts lol but i do highly recommend this also.
#4turtle_owns_you(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2014 3:07:07 AM
PoweredMilkMan posted...
Not much right now, bouncing from destiny beta on x1 to and playing infamous on ps4, going to give killzone a shot since I picked it up for 19.99.

Ahh. Do you know if killzone co-op is out yet? Or was it never coming out?
Also, when is Destiny Beta finishing?
#5turtle_owns_you(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2014 3:08:23 AM
Estocassassin posted...
Not a lot at the moment, pvz and the destiny beta on my x1. Both are a lot of fun and i highly recommend playing both.

Also kingdoms at war on my phone, i'm not sure if this counts lol but i do highly recommend this also.

What is kingdoms at war? Apple? Or android?
I definitely agree with pvz and Destiny i found a heck of a lot of fun even though i only managed to kill 5 enemies with the time i had to play the game!
#6mygoodluckcharmPosted 7/26/2014 3:09:48 AM
I am playing Baten Kaitos for GC on the Wii. And I am thinking about getting through all the souls game including demons soul on the PS3. Yeah I know I am a late gamer. I buy games so late so I can get it cheap.
#7mokmuudPosted 7/26/2014 3:11:35 AM
Other than the destiny beta I'm playing Don't Starve: reign of giants.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#8EstocassassinPosted 7/26/2014 3:24:28 AM
turtle_owns_you posted...
Estocassassin posted...

What is kingdoms at war? Apple? Or android?
I definitely agree with pvz and Destiny i found a heck of a lot of fun even though i only managed to kill 5 enemies with the time i had to play the game!

It's on Apple and Android, it's a game where you build a kingdom, attack other players, make money to improve kingdom and make clans/alliances etc. I know there's a lot of these games out there but this is the best designed by far.
#9turtle_owns_you(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2014 4:00:00 AM
mygoodluckcharm posted...
I am playing Baten Kaitos for GC on the Wii. And I am thinking about getting through all the souls game including demons soul on the PS3. Yeah I know I am a late gamer. I buy games so late so I can get it cheap.

What exactly is Baten Kaitos? Never heard of this game myself! And i just got the free dark souls on 360. Only just got past the first boss but i love the gameplay!
#10da_StoOgePosted 7/26/2014 4:10:29 AM
If you haven't played Wolfenstein: A New Order yet then get to it.
---
"It was the patient, cut-flower sound of a man who is waiting to die."