Recommend games to everyone ITT

#21kennyynnooPosted 7/26/2014 7:47:11 AM
Estocassassin posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Estocassassin posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
I hate Indies but outlast almost qualifies as a non indie graphically...almost. Its the first game to scare me since RE 1 and 2 as a kid. Just don't cheat and watch gameplay videos, it's first person with no weapons. You're investigating a mental hospital, that's all I'll say. Try it, play it in the dark, if it doesn't scare you then you cheated and watched gameplay footage.

Didn't you find that after an hour or so you just kind of got used to it though?

Not really, you have no weapon so you hide and have no idea which route is best. They queued music perfectly,they had breathing sounds of someone scared, it was well thought out. I've never been scared of a game since I was a little kid. I think ps4 had it free but it's only $20 anyways. Its a must to play in the dark though.

Fair play, i just found myself running about after a while. It did start really intense but i just got used to it i suppose.

Did you die a lot? I can see replaying the same area over and over getting boring, I try my best to hide and sneak rather then run like crazy. I mean for the price it's solid, I wouldn't pay more then $35 for it but it's a solid game for $20.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#22EstocassassinPosted 7/26/2014 7:50:32 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
Estocassassin posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Estocassassin posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
I hate Indies but outlast almost qualifies as a non indie graphically...almost. Its the first game to scare me since RE 1 and 2 as a kid. Just don't cheat and watch gameplay videos, it's first person with no weapons. You're investigating a mental hospital, that's all I'll say. Try it, play it in the dark, if it doesn't scare you then you cheated and watched gameplay footage.

Didn't you find that after an hour or so you just kind of got used to it though?

Not really, you have no weapon so you hide and have no idea which route is best. They queued music perfectly,they had breathing sounds of someone scared, it was well thought out. I've never been scared of a game since I was a little kid. I think ps4 had it free but it's only $20 anyways. Its a must to play in the dark though.

Fair play, i just found myself running about after a while. It did start really intense but i just got used to it i suppose.

Did you die a lot? I can see replaying the same area over and over getting boring, I try my best to hide and sneak rather then run like crazy. I mean for the price it's solid, I wouldn't pay more then $35 for it but it's a solid game for $20.

I died a few i suppose but i found if you remembered where hiding spots were on your route you we ok.

Yeah it's definitely good for 15.99, no regrets buying it
---
I try to keep it classy, but on gfaqs you've just got to get down and dirty with the trolls.
#23turtle_owns_you(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2014 11:45:39 AM
The cherries in sm3dw confuses my sense of direction but is great when you are a cat! Very much enjoyed that game!
#24cmincPosted 7/26/2014 1:17:55 PM
Ive been bouncing around from new super mario on 3ds, judgement and tom clancy stuff on 360 and the destiny beta with smatterings of watchdogs both for xb1. Oh, and lots of kart for wiiu.

Just finsihed with a 5 year remodel on our house, so i'm kinda over-doing it a little : )
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
8GB DDR3 | 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | Windows 8.1 | 360 | XB1 | WII U | 3DS