Oh my gosh, XBROS!! This is what Halo 2 looks like on XBOX ONE!!

#71Juzten76Posted 7/26/2014 6:52:09 PM
Infinite 2003 posted...
dnmt posted...
lol @ people legit getting mad over my making fun of a CGI trailer. XBROS, indeed.

Maybe if you didn't make it your business to constantly act like a complete douche bag around here people wouldn't be so easily annoyed by your idiotic posts. Just saying.

In his defense, douche bags can't help but act like douche bags. It's not his fault he was raised by douche bags.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#72TheBorderColliePosted 7/26/2014 6:52:18 PM
Crystyn_7B posted...
Did you really insert XBROS into the quote?!

For many Xbox fans, the long-awaited [...]

You can't be all that shocked....the TC is a huge Sony Fanboy. The jealousy from not having this collection on the PS4 is driving them to do incredibly childish things...
---
Proud supporter of the PS4 and Xbox #1
# of trolling Inbox messages deleted - without reading them - and users reported / banned: 11 :)
#73ExtortionsPosted 7/26/2014 7:09:09 PM
This is just the cinematics its not the actual gameplay so please calm down Xbroneys
#74Ma1iciousGnom3Posted 7/26/2014 8:40:04 PM
Extortions posted...
This is just the cinematics its not the actual gameplay so please calm down Xbroneys

What's wrong with getting excited about cinematics? They look incredible and the artists obviously put a ton of work into creating them.
#75werkz_destroyzPosted 7/26/2014 9:00:12 PM
wavvvves posted...
da_StoOge posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
dnmt posted...
hahahah those aliens look like muppets

What kind of effed up tv progamming did your bad mother let you watch as a child?

The Dark Crystal and The Labyrinth.

Problem?

lol that's the kind of stuff I watched. And my neighbor totoro. I hate how all of these stupid *** tumblr kids all of the sudden act like they like that movie.

Studio ghibli made some classics.
---
Gt: werkz destroyz
#76aheroafakePosted 7/27/2014 6:14:30 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#77gamebuyer22Posted 7/27/2014 7:23:51 PM
Big contrast between the prerendered cinemas and the fairly average in game graphics.
#78Top_BlokePosted 7/27/2014 7:34:15 PM
Awesome Cinematic, I wasn't sure how much improvement would be made to the original games, but if this is anything to go by it looks like they're giving the game a lot of love.

I hope in-game gets a similar type of improvement.

Very excited now, haven't always been a big Halo fan, but the Collection is a must have.
#79Goregasm17Posted 7/27/2014 7:42:46 PM
lunaticcore posted...
I love Zanzibar, but if they seriously chose to remake that map again and end up not remaking either Burial Grounds or Terminal I will be super bummed.

Don't quote me, but if I'm not mistaken, since it has all the original code etc.. I don't see why they wouldn't include every single map/dlc for every single game. I'd really like to see the original Headlong to be honest, it's my favorite Halo map of all time. :D
#80SupaflyGibsonPosted 7/28/2014 8:46:59 AM
dnmt posted...
lol @ people legit getting mad over my making fun of a CGI trailer. XBROS, indeed.

Lol at you feeling the need to bash anything positive thats ms or x1 related. Seriously I have not seen you post ONE positive thing on this board.
---
gt: For Spartaa