Destiny is good for campaign, but I dont like mp, anyone else?

#1skermacPosted 7/26/2014 7:43:12 AM
I think COD and Halo is a lot more polished. When I get Destiny I will not be wasting time on ctf and tdm type matches. I will play the campaign then trade the game.

I might play mp matches if they add hardcore, that's all I play in COD. Run and gun one hit kills is what I'm about.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#2EstocassassinPosted 7/26/2014 7:45:31 AM
Yeah i agree but the MP wasn't supposed to be super polished.

Ps hardcore is for noobs ;-)
---
I try to keep it classy, but on gfaqs you've just got to get down and dirty with the trolls.
#3grampamurkedPosted 7/26/2014 7:46:47 AM
The multiplayer is pretty bleh
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
#4kennyynnooPosted 7/26/2014 7:54:25 AM
Any idea how long the campaign is? I haven't tried it yet as I'm not into MP to much either. I would only play for the campaign.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#5EstocassassinPosted 7/26/2014 8:00:47 AM(edited)
kennyynnoo posted...
Any idea how long the campaign is? I haven't tried it yet as I'm not into MP to much either. I would only play for the campaign.

It's good if you like grinding for gear etc, story has potential too.

beta is open to public now, why not try it?
---
I try to keep it classy, but on gfaqs you've just got to get down and dirty with the trolls.
#6teh1337gosuPosted 7/26/2014 8:02:12 AM
Good luck playing the campaign offline when you don't have XBL gold activated.

Is this what gaming has come to? Its no full flown mmo, locking the game behind a paywall is pathetic. Plus its a lol 30 fps shooter in 2014 that has a last gen version that can still run at 30fps. I really don't like Destiny.
---
How do you make that alcoholic chicken anyway?
#7Master_Norris69Posted 7/26/2014 8:03:54 AM
clearly the focus of this game is PvE and it shows. then again there do exist people on my FL who swear that the PvP is the best they have ever experienced.....yikes. to me it feels like bungie made this great co-op game, then just sorta threw in the crucible to hush the complainers.
---
It's pretty clear isn't it? We failed once. We failed twice. We must fail AGAIN!
#8kennyynnooPosted 7/26/2014 8:04:01 AM
Estocassassin posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

It's good if you like grinding for gear etc, story has potential too.

Yeah I don't mind co op but if I'm facing others online that's my issue. I'm on here dropping in more then I game. I get thrashed being so far behind online and being inexperienced since I've had kids and play every few nights. I own bf4 premium, played it a lot early on but I haven't touched a single dlc map, I'm almost scared I'd get pissed and uninstall the thing. I finally loaded the destiny beta, guess I will try it tonight if I have time.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#9spacejamjordanzPosted 7/26/2014 8:07:57 AM
MP is pretty average. Still enjoyable, but not anything special.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#10dnmtPosted 7/26/2014 8:13:15 AM
Same. I'll be avoiding the MP completely unless it has some killer rewards for the campaign.