Driveclub & Forza Horiz 2 Shouldn't Be Compared: They're Extremely Different

#1That_Damn_KidPosted 7/26/2014 10:33:10 AM
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/07/26/driveclub-and-forza-horizon-2-should-not-be-compared-theyre-extremely-different-games/

Agree?
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89/// X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
#2warz0r09Posted 7/26/2014 10:35:32 AM
I agree only thing Driveclub can be compared with is Forza Motorsports 5 since thats not open world/arcade like Forza Horizons.
#3wavvvvesPosted 7/26/2014 10:47:13 AM
Let me just say, I went back to play horizon to see what the buzz was about. I think anyone who plays video games NEEDS to play forza. It's soo much more than just a racing game like I thought.
#4scoobydoobydontPosted 7/26/2014 10:52:12 AM
Sure they should. They are exclusive racers launching around the same time on competing platforms. It doesn't matter if they are different kinds of racers with different priorities, it's natural to compare them. The problem is fantroll hyperbole and crap flinging, not that the two will be compared.
---
http://i.imgur.com/GJYBL1e.jpg
^ NeoGAF mod and Microsoft "shill" perma-banner bishoptl, wearing a spiffing new hat from his sponsors at Sony
#5wavvvvesPosted 7/26/2014 10:53:11 AM
Driveclub sucks. Gran turismo is the good ps exclusive racer.
#6kennyynnooPosted 7/26/2014 11:01:48 AM
A car fan wants both but they each have flaws. They're comparable because they're both car games still, how's the AI, online racing and so on. Personally for AI forza 5 changed my opinion on other racers, it's a step ahead because it's way more diverse now. Either way after viewing The Crew on Beta PC I'm more interested in that game until I see more of the other 2.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#7That_Damn_Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2014 11:02:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8spacejamjordanzPosted 7/26/2014 11:08:00 AM
I want both games. There are certain things that are comparable, but I wouldn't take it to the extreme like the fantrolls do.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#9MightyMunaPosted 7/26/2014 11:24:24 AM
Yeah but fanboys will. I've seen people compare Mario Kart to Gran Turismo. If the games are exclusive, fanboys will compare.
#10ScRuiPosted 7/26/2014 12:24:34 PM(edited)
They are different... But one definitely is standing above the other...

I think if these games were reversed and came out on the opposite system... There would be a lot of

'Forza Horizon 2 is top notch, Xbox ONE wouldn't be able to run it' and
'Look at Driveclub its closed circuit with few cars and tracks and it couldn't hit 60fps, Xbox ONE is sooo weak' topics ...

Definitely would get topics like this

'MS loves releasing unfinished games, Driveclub was delayed for a year and it still isn't finished... Dumb Xbox ONE.. xbots, cry more'

But because these games are on the consoles they are on.... No one on the Xbox ONE board will be giving much talk...

I wonder why....
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>