Driveclub & Forza Horiz 2 Shouldn't Be Compared: They're Extremely Different

#11kennyynnooPosted 7/26/2014 11:34:35 AM(edited)
ScRui posted...
They are different... But one definitely is standing above the other...

I think if these games were reversed and came out on the opposite system... There would be a lot of

'Forza Horizon 2 is top notch, Xbox ONE wouldn't be able to run it' and
'Look at Driveclub its closed circuit with few cars and tracks and it couldn't hit 60fps, Xbox ONE is sooo weak' topics ...

Definitely would get topics like this

'MS loves releasing unfinished games, Driveclub was delayed for a year and it still isn't finished... Dumb Xbox ONE.. xbots, cry more'

But because these games are on the consoles they are on.... No one on the Xbox ONE board will be giving much talk...

I wonder why....

In all honesty as one of the biggest horizon fans I'm still waiting for them to show more. The only videos, everything they've shown is from the press demo. Cant talk about to much, they've been saying 3x the driving area as the first only issue is are they hiding soething? 3x the driving area and it's now more open....that sounds like they removed the fences from the first horizon and count it as 3x bigger. One major complaint was FH1s map was small, somewhat. Anyways they've shown nothing beyond the demo, that demo will be our in a month or September and I hope they release more footage of the world soon. I'm actually more hyped by the crew's world right now.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#12ScRuiPosted 7/26/2014 11:38:44 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
ScRui posted...

I think if these games were reversed and came out on the opposite system... There would be a lot of

'Look at Driveclub its closed circuit with few cars and tracks and it couldn't hit 60fps, Xbox ONE is sooo weak' topics ...

'MS loves releasing unfinished games, Driveclub was delayed for a year and it still isn't finished... Dumb Xbox ONE.. xbots, cry more'

But because these games are on the consoles they are on.... No one on the Xbox ONE board will be giving much talk...

I wonder why....

In all honesty as one of the biggest horizon fans I'm still waiting for them to show more. The only videos, everything they've shown is from the press demo. Cant talk about to much, they've been saying 3x the driving area as the first only issue is are they hiding soething? 3x the driving area and it's now more open....that sounds like they removed the fences from the first horizon and count it as 3x bigger. One major complaint was FH1s map was small, somewhat. Anyways they've shown nothing beyond the demo, that demo will be our in a month or September and I hope they release more footage of the world soon. I'm actually more hyped by the crew's world right now.

I'm right there with you... Even though the crew in my mind needs to show more too...

I wanted to just make a point that this board would have a lot more Forza Horizon 2 topics if it would be a PS4 exclusive...

Just goes to show the state of this board, and the type of posters lurking in it...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#13kennyynnooPosted 7/26/2014 11:53:16 AM
ScRui posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
ScRui posted...

I wonder why....

I'm right there with you... Even though the crew in my mind needs to show more too...

I wanted to just make a point that this board would have a lot more Forza Horizon 2 topics if it would be a PS4 exclusive...

Just goes to show the state of this board, and the type of posters lurking in it...

The Crew had a PC beta out all week, ended last night I watched it quite a bit. Handles are boat like, sense of speed is like Midnight club LA....that's the bad. The good, it's enormous and looks a little better then last gen but since its huge it's nothing like forza5 obviously, there is in car view and when you look in the rear when in car they did do rear interior to. Players, traffic is pretty decent, there is pedestrians......anyways search the crew beta on YouTube if you want to see it.

I still play forza horizon, I'm trying not to get high on it but it's looked great so far and the wait is killing me. I thought grid autostart would hold me off but it's not working.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#14zerooo0Posted 7/26/2014 11:56:11 AM
I disagree. I say they can be directly compared with each other from gameplay, to content, and graphcs.

Driveclub undoubtedly looks better than Forza Horizon 2, but that's all it has really, and it's big feature weather affects aren't even going to be in it day one. Driveclub is making compromises where as Forza does not.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#15zerooo0Posted 7/26/2014 11:56:59 AM
ScRui posted...

I wonder why....

Oh yea I also agree with this post.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#16Skill4ReelPosted 7/26/2014 12:12:54 PM
Is this a trick question? I thought this was just common sense. I'm not even going to bother reading the article.