Should MS kill off xbox?

#21avanentPosted 7/26/2014 2:50:34 PM
Profitable or not, 3rd place or not- I think there's a lot of other benefit Microsoft gets from the Xbox. I think the Xbox gives the younger generation a better positive outlook on Microsoft as a whole, which is probably needed after the drop in the public outlook following things like Windows ME, mixed opinions on Vista & 7 vs XP, and the reactions of 8.

Microsoft can afford Xbox, even if it isn't clearly profitable, and I think it benefits them as a corporation in other ways. That is... assuming they don't try all that 2013 E3 garbage again, that was a big step back on public opinion.
#22HighOnPhazonPosted 7/26/2014 3:48:24 PM
Xbone is a joke system
---
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
#23AgentLockePosted 7/26/2014 4:25:12 PM
wavvvves posted...
My god you trolls are bored. Look, I realize no news has surfaced for a while, but go outside or PLAY video games or something.

Isn't it funny? You'd think they would be on their system 24-7 the way they praise the thing. Its like if i bought a car i thought was the best thing ever made, but spent all my time bragging about it online instead of driving the damn thing. Absolutely NO different.
---
The Xbox one forum should be called the "Xbox vs Ps4" forum.
GT: KB ReDZ (Add me for MCC/Destiny/Forza/Fifa)
#24LMwest09Posted 7/26/2014 6:05:36 PM
If they sell they might be able to recoup some of what they've lost since jumping into the console war. If they kill it that'll be a big thing that could damage other avenues of their business. Personally, they should continue on the media hub path they've chosen to go in and focus less on games, more on combining their PC and home console strategies together. Let Nintendo and Sony be the gaming machines, and let MS venture off to do it's own thing. It seems every time they want to jump on the "me too" wagon, they end up falling short.
#25AwayFromHerePosted 7/26/2014 6:08:21 PM
AgentLocke posted...
wavvvves posted...
My god you trolls are bored. Look, I realize no news has surfaced for a while, but go outside or PLAY video games or something.

Isn't it funny? You'd think they would be on their system 24-7 the way they praise the thing. Its like if i bought a car i thought was the best thing ever made, but spent all my time bragging about it online instead of driving the damn thing. Absolutely NO different.

Yet, all the defenders are doing the exact same thing...
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#26ExtortionsPosted 7/26/2014 6:24:08 PM
Naw they just need to fix the mistake of the last gen DDR3 ram and GPU and make a upgraded version.
#27sadiq2010Posted 7/27/2014 1:37:23 AM
yes and forever.
#28jerrickPosted 7/27/2014 1:42:20 AM
Yes pls. MS is not good for gaming.
#29PerthboyPosted 7/27/2014 1:46:31 AM
Scrap the xbox and work on the kinect to power smart homes.
---
Perthboy
Mine is I-------------------this----------------------I big.
#30puffnbillys420Posted 7/27/2014 1:51:54 AM
Perthboy posted...
Scrap the xbox and work on the kinect to power smart homes.

Sounds good kinect in every bedroom and bathroom in the world...
---
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me