So have the August games with gold been announced yet?

#1BoogieonoverPosted 7/26/2014 12:42:24 PM
Or is there a normal date for it to be announced?
---
http://i.imgur.com/XIZT28y.png
#2googlerPosted 7/26/2014 1:34:30 PM
Usually someone will find a solid-enough rumors mill within a couple days of the 1st/16th but still open to being wrong. Just wait till a day or 2 before hand for majornelson to announce it
#3googlerPosted 7/26/2014 1:35:36 PM
I did hear rumors it was AC4 which would be pretty sweet. Too bad I'm still grinding my way through full completion of ac3
#4kennyynnooPosted 7/26/2014 1:36:08 PM
Well according to rumours since they clearly gave us dead rising 3 in July we get AC BF for August.....again according to rumours.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#5XtremeclanPosted 7/26/2014 1:38:18 PM
googler posted...
I did hear rumors it was AC4 which would be pretty sweet. Too bad I'm still grinding my way through full completion of ac3

If its on games with gold surely you will download it ready to play when you finish AC3?
---
"Eat this, you outer-space octopus!"
GT: One Called Rich
#6Styrof0amPosted 7/26/2014 1:43:15 PM
Boogieonover posted...
Or is there a normal date for it to be announced?

Usually last business day of the month.
If they announce it any sooner, all sales on the GWG title will cease

---

No commentary. No advertisements. Gameplay only ... http://www.youtube.com/user/kyllingefod
#7googlerPosted 7/27/2014 12:50:01 PM
Xtremeclan posted...
googler posted...

If its on games with gold surely you will download it ready to play when you finish AC3?

Yeah, absolutely especially since I heard so many good things and I dig it when the main dude looks like me. That aside, I think AC games get pumped out a little too often and it just gets hard to recover from the burnout so soon - especially when they keep putting in bad multiplayer achievements and collectible grinds. It's only this series and Rockstar stuff...i still can't get more than 20min into RDR and 3 hours into gtav because of gta4