Sony is on the brink of getting crushed by the Xbox One

#1ChevelIePosted 7/26/2014 12:03:42 PM
Yeah, there's a 4-5 million gap right now, but all the pieces of puzzle are falling into place and creating an unstoppable death-storm that will destroy the PS4. Titanfall and the $399 Xbox One might have failed to turn the tides *individually*, but with China, the upcoming GOTY Sunset Overdrive, and The MASTER Chief Collection......the Xbox One will be #1 worldwide by Christmas Day.

If you don't understand, think of Captain Planet. I'll use it to explain what I mean

Earth! (Titanfall)
Wind! ($399 Price drop)
Fire! (China)
Water! (Sunset Overdrive)
Heart! (The MASTER Chief collection)

All together combined they form Captain Planet, which his power is symbolic of the wrath Sony will feel this holiday. The PS4 has a small chance of surviving really.

And I say Christmas Day because it is a beautiful day with equal glory. Those of you who arent religious should know that Christ was born on Christmas Day, and the Xbox One becoming #1 in worldwide sales will just be as equally meaningful. The glory of the Xbox One beating the PS4 (which I see as the devil really) will have such divinity in so many ways
---
Open fire
#2PorungaPosted 7/26/2014 12:05:29 PM
I.... I have no words.
#3kennyynnooPosted 7/26/2014 12:09:16 PM
I thought you're a PS troll, reverse psychology won't work.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#4schmarkenheimerPosted 7/26/2014 12:10:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/n7YOf5E.gif
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#5Crystyn_7BPosted 7/26/2014 12:12:50 PM
?/10

I got nothing
#6Shovel_BreakPosted 7/26/2014 12:16:34 PM(edited)
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/298/2/5/gumball_and_darwin_shocked__vector__by_100latino-d6rr5rg.png

^ This sums up my reaction. The Xbox One can be 20 million behind the PS4 in sales, and still Xbox fans will say "Any day now, Sony is going to be the one MIRED in DISTANT THIRD place.....not Microsoft....Just you wait!"
---
Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming has reached a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#7NSGraphitePosted 7/26/2014 12:14:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8SnickleseedPosted 7/26/2014 12:19:30 PM
You are now ignoring this user's topics and posts.
---
not changing this sig until "being an idiot" is a moderation reason
#9Crystyn_7BPosted 7/26/2014 12:21:23 PM
NSGraphite posted...
HA!

The PSQuadrizzle laughs at your Xbizzle!

There is NO WAY in all of Olympus or Hades that the flacid Xbone is ever going to catch the indestructable PS4. it has the speed of Hermes! the strength of Heracles! the skill of Artemis and the wisdom of Zeus! the Xbone is a mere mortal in the shade of the PS4's GODLINESS!

Bow down to your betters Xboners and we may yet allow you to continue gaming...

Athena is the Goddess of wisdom... Zeus was portrayed as a nympho.
#10NSGraphitePosted 7/26/2014 12:22:48 PM
Crystyn_7B posted...
NSGraphite posted...
HA!

The PSQuadrizzle laughs at your Xbizzle!

There is NO WAY in all of Olympus or Hades that the flacid Xbone is ever going to catch the indestructable PS4. it has the speed of Hermes! the strength of Heracles! the skill of Artemis and the wisdom of Zeus! the Xbone is a mere mortal in the shade of the PS4's GODLINESS!

Bow down to your betters Xboners and we may yet allow you to continue gaming...

Athena is the Goddess of wisdom... Zeus was portrayed as a nympho.

You doubt me!

Bow down!
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...