Forza Horizon 2 and Sunset Overdrive=Lots of hours of fun gameplay

#1zerooo0Posted 7/26/2014 4:47:30 PM
I'm simply waiting for each day to pass by for these two games. I may even switch my Destiny preorder to Horizon 2 since I really wasn't impressed by the beta, but I'm going to wait for some reviews on Youtube before I decide to do that.

Can't wait to explore Europe and Sunset city.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2scoobydoobydontPosted 7/26/2014 4:48:51 PM
What an odd thing to make a topic about. I mean, I'm sure it's true, but still...
---
http://i.imgur.com/GJYBL1e.jpg
^ NeoGAF mod and Microsoft "shill" perma-banner bishoptl, wearing a spiffing new hat from his sponsors at Sony
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2014 4:49:58 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
What an odd thing to make a topic about. I mean, I'm sure it's true, but still...

Meh bored, XBL is down so might as well waist my time here. Trying to get into Breaking Bad on Netflix, but the first season is rough.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#4scoobydoobydontPosted 7/26/2014 4:54:40 PM
zerooo0 posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...

Meh bored, XBL is down so might as well waist my time here. Trying to get into Breaking Bad on Netflix, but the first season is rough.

Waste your time brushing up on your English. =P

I kid because I love.
---
http://i.imgur.com/GJYBL1e.jpg
^ NeoGAF mod and Microsoft "shill" perma-banner bishoptl, wearing a spiffing new hat from his sponsors at Sony
#5SabramPosted 7/26/2014 5:56:01 PM
I have a distinct feeling I'm going to have a lot more playtime on No Man's Sky when it finally releases than I would on either of those other games. Though I'm not sure if i'll get the game on PS4 or PC, likely both.
---
Dark Souls 2 + Dragon's Crown crossover game needs to happen.
PSN: Sabram - NNID: Sabram - Gamertag: Sabram
#6ShELbY_GT500Posted 7/26/2014 6:03:09 PM
Usually I enjoy most games that are popular but Sunset Overdrive is one game I look at with my head turned on the side and think "what does everyone see that I don't?"

Forza Horizon 2 I'll be cautious about because I didn't like Horizon that much. The games I'm hanging out most for will be Far Cry 4, The Division, The Witcher 3, The Crew, Batman Arckham Knight and Uncharted 4.
#7uniquebadgerPosted 7/26/2014 6:53:13 PM
Meh to both those games. MCC will provide me with lots of playtime though, and DA:I and hopefully Shadows of Mordor if it is good.
#8kennyynnooPosted 7/26/2014 6:57:19 PM
Based on replies we all have different tastes. Forza Horizon 2, The Crew are my main 2.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#9Shura_SurplicePosted 7/26/2014 7:04:21 PM
Shadow of Mordor and Unity.
#10youngunner2123Posted 7/26/2014 7:11:25 PM
Sabram posted...
I have a distinct feeling I'm going to have a lot more playtime on No Man's Sky when it finally releases than I would on either of those other games. Though I'm not sure if i'll get the game on PS4 or PC, likely both.

So you have to wait till 2015 to have tons of hours of fun?? Super big thumbs up
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!