fix the damned ****

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. fix the damned ****
10 months ago#1
shut down the destiny beta so the rest of us can enjoy or weekend
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xcmon3yx777, (Steam: xcmon3yx2), (XBL: HakudoshiV77360), (WoW: xcmon3yx2#1204)
10 months ago#2
So it's not back up yet, I assume?

Hrm... I wonder if it's being caused by the destiny beta... The only reason I doubt it is because it's been out for a few days already for everyone. Titanfall was the culprit last time, but that was on release day, so... IDK.
---
Monocle monocle tophat monocle
10 months ago#3
nickr2d2 posted...

Hrm... I wonder if it's being caused by the destiny beta... The only reason I doubt it is because it's been out for a few days already for everyone. Titanfall was the culprit last time, but that was on release day, so... IDK.

nickr2d2 posted...

not its even worst now
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xcmon3yx777, (Steam: xcmon3yx2), (XBL: HakudoshiV77360), (WoW: xcmon3yx2#1204)
10 months ago#4
It's honestly pathetic that XBL services are constantly "Limited" this generation. I don't remember this ever happening on the 360, and they have a way bigger user base. It seems like every time I log on anymore there are "XBL Service Alerts", and I am already tired of it. I just don't get it. How the f**** can the "Core Services" not be available?? Isn't that what we pay for!?

^^I actually just posted this on another topic. I get maybe one day a week to game, and it seems like every time that day comes I have this BS to deal with -_-
---
FC:2509-2496-6623 IGN:Robbie TSV:0860 GT:A LegendaryNoob
10 months ago#5
I doubt it's the beta causing it.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
10 months ago#6
I've had more problems with psn in the three weeks that I've had a ps4 than with live in the 7 1/2 months I've had an Xbox one
10 months ago#7
Issues happen. No online service is perfect. Relax
---
GT: Code XxX
Miami Dolphins
10 months ago#8
Big Fan posted...
Issues happen. No online service is perfect. Relax

no its not, dont tell me to relax
---
10 months ago#9
a687947 posted...
I've had more problems with psn in the three weeks that I've had a ps4 than with live in the 7 1/2 months I've had an Xbox one

Sorry about your poor luck. I haven't had hardly any issues.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
10 months ago#10
a687947 posted...

Like what? My PSN has been flawless... Although I'll admit this is the first time I've had any bad experiences with Live
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. fix the damned ****

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived