fix the damned ****

#31Xerosnake90Posted 7/26/2014 7:59:02 PM
I thought psn was the live service that was constantly down. Don't think it's had any issues this generation yet..
#32jastenPosted 7/26/2014 8:02:44 PM
Xerosnake90 posted...
I thought psn was the live service that was constantly down. Don't think it's had any issues this generation yet..

A few here and there. Most people that have complained did so during the actual advertised maintenance hours though so it was blown out of proportion. At this point though, PSN has been the better online service since the next gen launch... which is weird.
---
We are not merely the sum of our parts
Becoming a monster to fight the monster still ends with a monster.
#33Madness2012Posted 7/26/2014 10:17:08 PM
ALegendaryNoob posted...
It's honestly pathetic that XBL services are constantly "Limited" this generation. I don't remember this ever happening on the 360, and they have a way bigger user base. It seems like every time I log on anymore there are "XBL Service Alerts", and I am already tired of it. I just don't get it. How the f**** can the "Core Services" not be available?? Isn't that what we pay for!?

^^I actually just posted this on another topic. I get maybe one day a week to game, and it seems like every time that day comes I have this BS to deal with -_-

I don't get it,hopefully they will fix it soon....
#34JoeSkeletorPosted 7/26/2014 10:22:34 PM
Whats really sad is PSN has been way more stable than live this gen its kinda of a mind freak PSN goes down during destiny strain live goes out 2 days ahead of time just thinking of PSNs beta launch.
---
PS4: Irskeletor / XB1: JoeSkeletor / WiiU: Deadskelton
#35Sith JediPosted 7/26/2014 10:37:37 PM
cminc posted...
reptileegg posted...
Meanwhile in gaza israel syria iraq west africa ukraine etc

Yeah, yeah. We know. They dont have service, either.

Not the time or place, stooge.

Literally lol'd.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#36shauntenninePosted 7/26/2014 11:54:58 PM
Wat happn? I thot xbl iz farr super than pony $tation networkz?