Does M$ have a studio on Naughty Dog's level?

#91SunDevil77Posted 7/29/2014 9:49:05 AM
User Name YtBoysHavNoLips
User ID 6996193
Board User Level 5: Warned
User on "parole" for one or more major Terms of Service violations. Can only post 3 messages per hour (10 per day), no topics, restored after 48-72 hours

Lol
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#92Exodus_PrimePosted 7/29/2014 9:50:39 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
User Name YtBoysHavNoLips
User ID 6996193
Board User Level 5: Warned
User on "parole" for one or more major Terms of Service violations. Can only post 3 messages per hour (10 per day), no topics, restored after 48-72 hours

Lol

I knew he was a predator. I mean just look at his name *shrugs*

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#93tendoboy1984Posted 7/31/2014 12:40:43 PM
Microsoft Game Studios is the publishing branch, they don't make any games themselves. The developers they own are:

343 Industries
Lionhead
Rare
Turn 10
Twisted Pixel (Splosion Man, LocoCycle)
Press Play (Max and the Magic Marker)
...and a few others I forgot
---
PSN: PS_man1984, Nintendo Network: tendoboy1984
#94CrimsonCorpPosted 7/31/2014 12:55:32 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
No once again I repeat my self, microsoft closed its entertainment department so they're not making movies.

Topic should have ended here.
---
GT: Iron Primarch / PSN: Lost_Primarch
#95StrongBlackVinePosted 7/31/2014 2:38:01 PM
Naughty Dog, Media Molecule and Sony Santa Monica are all better studios than any Microsoft owns.
Remedy is not owned by Microsoft so stop quoting them. I will quote From Software if we are going that route(Demon's Souls and Bloodborne) if we are going that route.
#96Exodus_PrimePosted 7/31/2014 2:40:28 PM
youngunner2123 posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
Ignore the TC, it (we don't know if it's male, female, or both) is a known troll over on the PS4 boards. Looks like it got lost and stumbled over to you guys.

---
"As representative of XBRO (XBox Revolutionary Order), we gladly embrace the ideology - killerbasa
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#97mattglosbcfcPosted 7/31/2014 3:30:12 PM
I don't rate Naughty Dog that highly personally.

I find the Uncharted series to be a total bore fest. Amazingly high production values sure. But the gameplay is boring. Its all the same. Shoot an uncountable amount of bad guys and jump from A to B.
Thats Uncharted.
Style over substance.

I did like The Last of Us, a very good game, but it wouldn't even be in my top games of last gen, let alone of all time.

But it probably is better then MS owned studios, since MS doesn't bother with first party studios anymore. They would rather buy the rights to an exclusivity or just buy a franchise from a studio and source it elsewhere.
Its disappointing tbh and from a Phil Spencer interview I read, it doesn't look like its changing anytime soon.
Thats poor for a console developer imo.
#98StrongBlackVinePosted 8/1/2014 5:24:24 AM
mattglosbcfc posted...
I don't rate Naughty Dog that highly personally.

I find the Uncharted series to be a total bore fest. Amazingly high production values sure. But the gameplay is boring. Its all the same. Shoot an uncountable amount of bad guys and jump from A to B.
Thats Uncharted.
Style over substance.

I did like The Last of Us, a very good game, but it wouldn't even be in my top games of last gen, let alone of all time.

But it probably is better then MS owned studios, since MS doesn't bother with first party studios anymore. They would rather buy the rights to an exclusivity or just buy a franchise from a studio and source it elsewhere.
Its disappointing tbh and from a Phil Spencer interview I read, it doesn't look like its changing anytime soon.
Thats poor for a console developer imo.

Not owning studios will make it easier to abandon the console gaming business. Microsoft has never cared about games, just getting your living room with Kinect and other garbage.
#99SuperSuikodenPosted 8/1/2014 5:35:28 AM
Simply, NO.
---
Xbox|Steam: Call Me A Hero
http://raptr.com/Call_Me_A_Hero
#100XanthielXPosted 8/1/2014 6:33:40 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
a687947 posted...
joeskeletor posted...
This topic got lost does MS have a ND comparison the 'answer is hell no im an avid gamer ive owned every console since nes even the 3d0 and other obscure offerings. The answer is NO xbox dose not feature a naughtydog quality developer.

Yes they do. Halo 4 was just as technically sound and as high quality as uncharted 3 or the last of us. Personal enjoyment is subjective.

This. Naughty dog games aren't for everyone. 343 is in touch with the community and i like the direction they are going with the story as well as going back to the roots of halo multiplayer.

Just no. I'll agree the campaign of halo 4 was as good as any other entry, but the multiplayer was codlike garbage, as evidenced by the fact that 2 months after the halo 4 launch more people were playing reach multiplayer than 4, despite 4 having shipped more copies. And a lot of fans didn't even like reach so much
---
PSN/Steam: Xanthiel
Gamertag: XanthielX