Nintendo is Baratheon, Sony is Lannister, Microsoft is Stark XBROS!!!!

#31RussianBaconPosted 7/27/2014 10:45:01 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#32KlaimePosted 7/27/2014 10:47:59 AM
PS4 is Goku
Xbox One is Vegeta
Wii U is Bulma
#33RussianBaconPosted 7/27/2014 12:31:44 PM
RussianBacon posted...

Apparently I angered a show watching peasant. Its a theory, not fact. A 99.9% true theory, but still a theory.
---
I have snausages
#34Rizzman111Posted 7/27/2014 2:27:33 PM
Ps4- Jack Bauer
Xbox One- Tony Almeida
Wii u- Charles logan
PC- Chloe O'Brian
---
Would You Kindly?. The Police and The Killers are the best bands ever.
#35AddisonRPosted 7/27/2014 2:34:18 PM(edited)
tigers5123 posted...
Ricken is the smallest boy. He isn't really special and everyone forgets him.
Bran is the one who is in the woods possessing people and... stuff
Arya is the super ninja assassin
Then there is Sansa, the gullible ginger.

Does anyone remember Rob?

Edit: Never mind, Just saw the 4 "left". It would probably help if I read the whole first post.
---
Red: For a reporter, you sure have a funny way of doing your job.
The Wolf: What can I say? I was raised by wolves.
#36GladiatorDanger(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2014 10:17:01 PM
RussianBacon posted...
RussianBacon posted...

Apparently I angered a show watching peasant. Its a theory, not fact. A 99.9% true theory, but still a theory.

I missed what you said, what is the theory?
#37MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/27/2014 10:39:11 PM
Sony = Daenery's Dragons

Supposedly so much power and yet everyone is still waiting to actually see it.

Amirite?
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#38Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/27/2014 10:45:23 PM
GladiatorDanger posted...
RussianBacon posted...
RussianBacon posted...

he made a suggestion that jon snow's mother was from a royal family. what stupid is it isn't confirmed and is only speculation at best so getting modded for spoilers is stupid. since nothing was actually spoiled.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#39GladiatorDanger(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2014 11:11:16 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
RussianBacon posted...
RussianBacon posted...

he made a suggestion that jon snow's mother was from a royal family. what stupid is it isn't confirmed and is only speculation at best so getting modded for spoilers is stupid. since nothing was actually spoiled.

Hmm I never thought of that though the theory does make sense, even if the evidence supporting the theory is vague at best.
#40YumeOMiruPosted 7/27/2014 11:16:44 PM
There was once a time when Nintendo was king but then he decided he needed a CD based gaming console and married Sony who took the knowledge granted by the good King and created the Playstation in an incestuous union with themselves who took to the throne when Nintendo was dethroned, ever honorable Microsoft took to the field to battle Sony with their own Xbox and while for a moment it looked like they were winning with the Xbox 360 things started falling apart and with the announcement of their new consoles Sony invited Microsoft to red E3 where they allowed the honorable Microsoft to announce their honorable but unpopular policies at which point the despicable Sony stuck their knife in the dark slaughtering Microsoft to the last man by not implementing the unpopular policies introduced by Microsoft, or so they thought. But don't worry Xbros!!!! There are still 4 Stark children left and Microsoft isn't quite done yet so wave your banner high and we may yet taste victory!

Unless of course Steam ends up crossing the Narrow Sea with its Steam Machine.

Someone didnīt understand the show and havenīt read the book........................glad some users fixed this.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.