Finally found a Xbox One game I really like!

#1EldudermanPosted 7/26/2014 8:52:52 PM
I got my Xbox One in the beginning of June (Titan Fall Edition). As being a single player gamer only, I was very sad when I found out that Titan Fall was online multiplayer only. But that's ok,,,I've got Dead Rising 3 too. Well, that didn't go very well either which is funny cause I really like zombie games, I just wasn't too into Dead Rising 3.

Next I got Thief,,,,it's good but not great. Just 2 weeks ago I finally picked up the new Wolfenstein game... I found it much different than the last installment on Xbox 360 and wasn't too impressed with it. Maybe I should log on more time with it to give it a chance.

But today!! Today I picked up a used copy of Murdered: Soul Suspect at my wife's work for fairly cheap. I saw on Gamefaqs that it had terrible reviews and people didn't like it much at all, but what the heck,, I'm not using my Xbox One anyways (still playing my 360 on a regular basis).

I just think that this game is getting a bad rating on Gamefaqs when it is actually pretty good. This might be the game that makes me play my Xbox One more until this winter when the games that I've been waiting for come out.
#2ExDiosPosted 7/26/2014 8:54:10 PM
I am happy for you.
#3JoeSkeletorPosted 7/26/2014 9:00:23 PM
Im glad u liked murdered i platinumed it on ps4 it really is a good game the gameplay isnt ground breaking but it has a great story. Its a shame how point and click games are praised as fun when there gameplay cosist of point and click yet a new take on it with an original story gets bashed.
---
PS4: Irskeletor / XB1: JoeSkeletor / WiiU: Deadskelton
#4Laylow12Posted 7/26/2014 9:01:43 PM
I like the game too. It's a nice break from the usual games you see.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#5crynryanPosted 7/26/2014 9:04:03 PM
joeskeletor posted...
Im glad u liked murdered i platinumed it on ps4 it really is a good game the gameplay isnt ground breaking but it has a great story. Its a shame how point and click games are praised as fun when there gameplay cosist of point and click yet a new take on it with an original story gets bashed.

People expect ground-breaking mechanics, which they didn't get. After that they just didn't care anymore.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#6NeoMonkPosted 7/26/2014 9:19:37 PM
If Towerfall Ascention had online multiplayer it would be the best game out right now...
Sadly the creators think everyone is a nintendo fanboy and doesn't know what the internet is.
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums