Here's what the Xbox One should've been.

#11FinzFan4lifePosted 7/27/2014 8:59:17 AM
quincy2000a posted...
lightfighter posted...
I don't get what the fuss is about. I'm enjoying the hell outta my Xbone...regardless of what its specs are or vs any competitor.

No one's saying you shouldn't be enjoying it--it's your opinion, you're entitled.

And others are entitled to have their opinions also.

Just ordered some sliders for lunch--do you know there are people who wouldn't touch a White Castle? Different strokes...

no others are just entitled, they think that a company can't have a vision of where they want to take something they own, and the vocal ones ruined the console, mainly cause they heard one thing thats not true from one person and they spread it.

this generation is lacking innovation now
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#12quincy2000aPosted 7/27/2014 9:08:25 AM
FinzFan4life posted...
quincy2000a posted...
lightfighter posted...
I don't get what the fuss is about. I'm enjoying the hell outta my Xbone...regardless of what its specs are or vs any competitor.

No one's saying you shouldn't be enjoying it--it's your opinion, you're entitled.

And others are entitled to have their opinions also.

Just ordered some sliders for lunch--do you know there are people who wouldn't touch a White Castle? Different strokes...

no others are just entitled, they think that a company can't have a vision of where they want to take something they own, and the vocal ones ruined the console, mainly cause they heard one thing thats not true from one person and they spread it.

Apparently Microsoft people aren't Apple people--they don't like someone telling them what they should want.

Nothing wrong with innovation--as long as everyone sees it as that. The Kinect, as is, isn't innovation to me.

And force feeding of innovation? Again, apparently most players were too smart for that. "If you build it, they will come"--but only if it's worthwhile.
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#13lunchbox2042Posted 7/27/2014 10:31:27 AM
If they gave backwards compatibility then they wouldn't be able to make money with services like ps now or by making remasters and charging full price for them.
#14Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/27/2014 10:36:33 AM
a fight to the death between "major" Nelson and Don Mattrick. The weapon of choice? a rubber chicken...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#15SolisPosted 7/27/2014 1:12:04 PM
FinzFan4life posted...

Or maybe Microsoft had a bad idea and people called them out on it.
---
"Walking tanks must exist somewhere for there to be such attention to detail like this in mech sim." - IGN Steel Battalion review
#16AgentLockePosted 7/27/2014 1:51:38 PM
Solis posted...
FinzFan4life posted...

Or maybe Microsoft had a bad idea and people called them out on it.

Real off topic but your sig made me miss steel battalion so bad. Damn you.
---
The Xbox one forum should be called the "Xbox vs Ps4" forum.
GT: KB ReDZ (Add me for MCC/Destiny/Forza/Fifa)
#17AzaneAzerPosted 7/27/2014 1:55:58 PM(edited)
Or just buy a ps2, and not worry about hoping your system can one day be as powerful as the cheaper alternative.

FinzFan4life posted...

If you pay money for something, you are indeed entitled to have an opinion about it.
#18mygoodluckcharmPosted 7/27/2014 2:28:54 PM
I am a M$ hater and even I would buy xbone if it were backward compatible.
#19Pcmonster87Posted 7/27/2014 2:40:28 PM
Iceman83 posted...
Xbox One. One Xbox for all your games. Full BC with Xbox and Xbox 360. Kinect optional. More powerful GPU to at least match or beat the PS4 with GDDR5 RAM. Less RAM hungry OS.

The OS footprint uses less RAM then that of the PS4. Nice try tho
---
Verizon Wireless Employee, Android developer/tech support
If it's a smartphone... I use it, but not if it's an iPhone.
#20ONutritionPosted 7/27/2014 2:47:25 PM
That only would've made the console cost about 500 or 600 dollars. Nobody would buy it.
---
PSN: Tarheel09 GT: ZSOnutrition
Feel free to add me!