Did Microsoft pay GameFAQs to put a "Buy" option on the Xbox One board? O_o

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Did Microsoft pay GameFAQs to put a "Buy" option on the Xbox One board? O_o
1 year ago#1
If you go to the big three console's boards (PS4/Wii U/Xbox One), only the Xbox One board has a "Buy" option linking to Amazon. Being as this is only for the Xbox One, did Microsoft actually pay GFAQs for that? O_O. And dare I say..... exclusivity? Because that would be pretty desperate XD
---
PSVita & 3DS
1 year ago#2
What in the actual hell?
---
Valar morghulis
1 year ago#3
I believe this is due to the addition of a sidebar on the boards display. You'll see this sidebar on every board, with an amazon link to whatever game or system.

Anyway, it annoyed a lot of people so it's optional now. Just go to advanced options>message board settings>topic list side bar and set it to no.
---
The gate to tomorrow is not the light of heaven, but the darkness of the depths of the earth...... - Vincent FF7
1 year ago#4
I always upvote conspiracy theories.
1 year ago#5
Where exactly is this link? I don't see it.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
1 year ago#6
OMG! M$ iz teh sooo evilz and teh greedorz! Mirite TC?!
---
I buy used games. I own a PS4, so according to Gamefaqs law I now have the right to act like a complete douchebag on the Xbox One board.
1 year ago#7
Im on my tablet and no links here...but if I come here on my pc gamefaqs is the worst place in the world for popups
---
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me
1 year ago#8
put down the pipe dude
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
1 year ago#9
puffnbillys420 posted...
Im on my tablet and no links here...but if I come here on my pc gamefaqs is the worst place in the world for popups

adblocker

ta da
---
The passion of lovers is for death said she
The passion of lovers is for death
1 year ago#10
...what do you think?
---
Hoping for a Cosmos season 2
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Did Microsoft pay GameFAQs to put a "Buy" option on the Xbox One board? O_o

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived