Did Microsoft pay GameFAQs to put a "Buy" option on the Xbox One board? O_o

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Did Microsoft pay GameFAQs to put a "Buy" option on the Xbox One board? O_o
2 years ago#1
If you go to the big three console's boards (PS4/Wii U/Xbox One), only the Xbox One board has a "Buy" option linking to Amazon. Being as this is only for the Xbox One, did Microsoft actually pay GFAQs for that? O_O. And dare I say..... exclusivity? Because that would be pretty desperate XD
PSVita & 3DS
2 years ago#2
What in the actual hell?
Valar morghulis
2 years ago#3
I believe this is due to the addition of a sidebar on the boards display. You'll see this sidebar on every board, with an amazon link to whatever game or system.

Anyway, it annoyed a lot of people so it's optional now. Just go to advanced options>message board settings>topic list side bar and set it to no.
The gate to tomorrow is not the light of heaven, but the darkness of the depths of the earth...... - Vincent FF7
2 years ago#4
I always upvote conspiracy theories.
2 years ago#5
Where exactly is this link? I don't see it.
Hatred outlives the hateful.
2 years ago#6
OMG! M$ iz teh sooo evilz and teh greedorz! Mirite TC?!
I buy used games. I own a PS4, so according to Gamefaqs law I now have the right to act like a complete douchebag on the Xbox One board.
2 years ago#7
Im on my tablet and no links here...but if I come here on my pc gamefaqs is the worst place in the world for popups
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me
2 years ago#8
put down the pipe dude
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
2 years ago#9
puffnbillys420 posted...
Im on my tablet and no links here...but if I come here on my pc gamefaqs is the worst place in the world for popups

adblocker

ta da
The passion of lovers is for death said she
The passion of lovers is for death
2 years ago#10
...what do you think?
Hoping for a Cosmos season 2
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Did Microsoft pay GameFAQs to put a "Buy" option on the Xbox One board? O_o

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived