Its been almost a year since the xbox one released

#1RophlecktuinePosted 7/27/2014 9:28:10 AM
And i remember coming over to the xbox one forums to just read some news and maybe some opinions or speculations on gaming back then in may, then july, then release date, and every now and then after the release. You know, i like news!

But overshadowing anything regarding gaming were the trolls.... Topic after topic, a few defending xbox one, most of them attacking it.

And to my great disappointment and surprise, even today, i just came over to hear about destiny, and it feels like every third topic is a troll topic - people who dont even own the system come over to let everyone know how bad it is -. The amount of insecurity and woody waving is so severe it makes me sick, it makes me understand why society stereotypes gamers the way they typically do.

Anyone who thinks people want to trade consoles because they were bullied into over an internet argument lacks an understanding of human behavior. If the sony (or pc or wii, though i mostly see sony) trolls really wanted to convince me to switch, its simple: Shut up, stop ruining this xbox one forum, go over to your own forum, and simply have fun with a different console... If you look like youre having a better time, i'll switch consoles without even being told.

At this point, if xbox one ceased to exist, id buy a PC and wii u, because the last thing i want to do is game on a system associated with so much mindless hate. Its stinks of immaturity, and honestly doesnt look fun at all.
---
Checkout my platinum build demonstrations: http://www.youtube.com/user/thegameconomist
Gamertag: Dorick, Youtube: TheGameconomist
#2XtremeclanPosted 7/27/2014 9:30:39 AM
Agreed with this.

http://olivethepeople.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/applause-gif.gif
---
This is going to be a brilliant year for gaming!
GT: One Called Rich
#3ZatchBellPosted 7/27/2014 9:31:52 AM
The trolls are just PS4 owners who have no games to play because they didn't buy an xbox one.
---
Sega Fan for Life
#4ILikesCheesePosted 7/27/2014 9:45:18 AM(edited)
So EIGHT MONTHS equals "almost a year" nowadays, huh?

That's like saying 66% is ALMOST a 100%

Kids these days...
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#5FinzFan4lifePosted 7/27/2014 9:51:11 AM
since time flies by for some people yes 8 months is almost a year anybody over 21 who works can tell you days just start blurring together
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#6NeoAndurilPosted 7/27/2014 9:59:12 AM
And here is another example of xb1 troll reassurance. It's blatant lies, silliness and immaturity like this that makes this board so horrible. Maybe if you grew up and stopped fighting the console wars you'd noticed it's all in your head.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#7Merc123Posted 7/27/2014 10:06:34 AM
Its almost November already? Man time sure flys by quick
---
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
Gamertag - Brokeslimjim v3 / PSN - Brokeslimjim
#8BiggyDXPosted 7/27/2014 10:08:32 AM
Rophlecktuine posted...
And i remember coming over to the xbox one forums to just read some news and maybe some opinions or speculations on gaming back then in may, then july, then release date, and every now and then after the release. You know, i like news!

But overshadowing anything regarding gaming were the trolls.... Topic after topic, a few defending xbox one, most of them attacking it.

And to my great disappointment and surprise, even today, i just came over to hear about destiny, and it feels like every third topic is a troll topic - people who dont even own the system come over to let everyone know how bad it is -. The amount of insecurity and woody waving is so severe it makes me sick, it makes me understand why society stereotypes gamers the way they typically do.

Anyone who thinks people want to trade consoles because they were bullied into over an internet argument lacks an understanding of human behavior. If the sony (or pc or wii, though i mostly see sony) trolls really wanted to convince me to switch, its simple: Shut up, stop ruining this xbox one forum, go over to your own forum, and simply have fun with a different console... If you look like youre having a better time, i'll switch consoles without even being told.

At this point, if xbox one ceased to exist, id buy a PC and wii u, because the last thing i want to do is game on a system associated with so much mindless hate. Its stinks of immaturity, and honestly doesnt look fun at all.

Hands Dorick a flame-evo Paladin Shield.
---
Gamertag: Biggy DX
#9ILikesCheesePosted 7/27/2014 10:10:40 AM
FinzFan4life posted...
since time flies by for some people yes 8 months is almost a year anybody over 21 who works can tell you days just start blurring together

Since I have been over 21 for over 21 years, let me impart some wisdom on you:

8 months =/= 1 year

Furthermore, thoughts of Thanksgiving are not on my mind currently and will not be anytime soon.

:)
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#10ILikesCheesePosted 7/27/2014 10:15:00 AM
Rophlecktuine posted...
And to my great disappointment and surprise, even today, i just came over to hear about destiny, and it feels like every third topic is a troll topic.

Here's a COMPLETELY crazy idea!

Instead of going to the main Xbox One board, perhaps you should have visited either the PS4 or XBox 1 versions of the Destiny board.

I know! WILD concept, huh?

:p
---