Its been almost a year since the xbox one released

#21catzrul2002Posted 7/27/2014 3:26:09 PM
CaptainCorrect posted...
Oh the irony. Maybe if you Xbone trolls actually had any good games to play, you wouldn't spend all your gaming time trolling the PS4 board.

Dude, I just wouldn't bother...

The worst thing about the Xbox trolls this gen is the constant 'victim' act, they always claim that these 'Ponies' constantly make topics that attack the Xbox One, while I won't deny that that happens, it is nowhere near as bad as they make it.

Like this topic here for example...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69722200

This is the reason why the Xbox One forums on GameFAQs is an absolute pit.

A once in a while POSITIVE article, yet the Xbox fanboys still act super defensive like they are not getting enough positive attention.

Or this...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69731369

A poll primarily aimed to troll the Sony fans, not just fanboys. Also posters are being attacked just for questioning why it is extremely biased against Sony.

They are massive hypocrites, unable to take any criticism at all, but will dish out as much as they can themselves.

They cause their own problems.
---
The secret to the meaning of life is... Hey, Big Zam!
#22Rophlecktuine(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2014 5:17:47 PM(edited)
ILikesCheese posted...
Rophlecktuine posted...
And besides in math you round up from five, geezus you guys miss the point of the OP

Oh yes...yes of course.

Common practice this rounding of whole numbers and first line fractions in engineering, computer science and finance. Happens all the time. Everyone knows this, even your typical high schooler with a stunning 2.0 GPA like the TC!

:D

As for the point of the OP, did I not direct you to the correct place to search and discuss issues of "Destiny"...you know, like the DESTINY BOARDS?

Im actually in college for computer science and have done most of the math that you learn for those jobs and more. You actually DO round up all the time in higher level mathematics. My gpa is a 3.5 this year. Im starting my senior year. When youre creating physics in video games like pool you have to deal with the friction caused by gravity and you will round decimals all the time. You use trig and calc just to make a simple pool game. In computer science there is a very important difference between whole numbers and decimals, which are called floating point numbers in comp sci. A lot of the time you have the floating point numbers converted to ints to make a program run smoothly.

Kind of like saying ALMOST a year rather than 8 months.

Im also the accountant for the computer science club at my school, and i always round up before requesting funds for club activities in the event that there are additional costs we hadnt considered.

As for not using the destiny boards: i did use them, but i wanted to know more about destiny's performance on the xbox one, not the game itself.
---
Checkout my platinum build demonstrations: http://www.youtube.com/user/thegameconomist
Gamertag: Dorick, Youtube: TheGameconomist
#23MasteroftheArtsPosted 7/27/2014 6:33:00 PM
Rophlecktuine posted...
And i remember coming over to the xbox one forums to just read some news and maybe some opinions or speculations on gaming back then in may

blah blah blah blah

Oh, I remember a time when this was a safe forum... I left my account logged in, kids posted messages after dark, I could browse topics without being afraid of being e-mugged... Well, I'm done being afraid.

Seriously, get over yourself. There will always be troll topics. Either deal with it or go away. Your whining about Sony trolls does nothing to stop them and only provides fuel for their trolling.
---
"I refuse to prove that I exist" says God. "For proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing..."
#24YtBoysHavNoLipsPosted 7/27/2014 6:42:57 PM
this was like 8 years in the making. blame your fellow xbox players. they've been trolling the sony board for years. don't get mad now.
---
I'm a scrawny, ugly, pasty nerd who has a hard time getting noticed, so I say "my gf/wife" a lot on the internet. PC geeks always beg 4 console ports.