It is time for an amerian company to be #1 in the video game industry

#21WOT BSPosted 7/27/2014 2:16:04 PM(edited)
Are EA and Activision american? Their studios make top games in every genre, theyre way better than bamco and capcom anyway
---
PSN: SociopathPhD
GT: Extract Hz
#22TBONE_OGPosted 7/27/2014 2:14:40 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
One little reason on a long list of why I prefer Xbox/MS... is in fact that's it's an American company...Now for those kids who say, "it's made in China", I know this. Basically everything is made in China.

O.o

Gotta love those "American Companies" where the only Americans who profit are the owners and shareholders, where no tax money pours back into the government and thus into your locality, and the workers with jobs are on the other side of the world.

Oh Cheese. Don't paraphrase me. You have no idea what you're talking about.

How many jobs are in Redmond, home base of MS? How many US jobs does MS support/provide? A lot.

It's a crappy thing that the USA still sends so much work overseas. But the country is aware of the problem. It's going to take some time to change it.

Let's not pretend MS doesn't bring home the bacon for the US.
---
Always O.G.
#23InfinityOver0Posted 7/27/2014 2:20:59 PM
this isnt about patriotism. its about which product is simply better, just happens to be japanese. however all the OS's were developed by american companies, if that makes you feel better. bigot.
---
Hoping for a Cosmos season 2
#24FPS_hitmanPosted 7/27/2014 7:42:38 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
One little reason on a long list of why I prefer Xbox/MS... is in fact that's it's an American company...Now for those kids who say, "it's made in China", I know this. Basically everything is made in China.

O.o

Gotta love those "American Companies" where the only Americans who profit are the owners and shareholders, where no tax money pours back into the government and thus into your locality, and the workers with jobs are on the other side of the world.

Oh Cheese. Don't paraphrase me. You have no idea what you're talking about.

How many jobs are in Redmond, home base of MS? How many US jobs does MS support/provide? A lot.

It's a crappy thing that the USA still sends so much work overseas. But the country is aware of the problem. It's going to take some time to change it.

Let's not pretend MS doesn't bring home the bacon for the US.

Do you realize there is a Sony and Nintendo branch based in America also? There is nothing seperating these companies that you can claim is American except maybe bill gates.
#25Homie_202Posted 7/27/2014 7:47:07 PM
Ahh the ole amerian company. They make solid games.
#26BDJaycePosted 7/27/2014 7:51:41 PM
If an American company wants my American business then they should work their American ***es off to give me quality products.

Don't give me substandard and expect me to buy it out of some "patriotic" duty.
---
9-14-1959 - 5-4-2014. Goodbye Momma, I love you. Rest well.
GT: JamesBolton0723
#27ItchyTasty93Posted 7/27/2014 7:55:34 PM
"Americans should only the Xbox One so they can support the American Company"

"PS4 are made for asians since its company of origin are also asians"

"Why would Americans support a non- American company rather than their country's own company yet Asians doesn't even support American companies such as the Xbox Brand"

Just ridiculous.

You decide where your money goes.
The country of origin doesn't even matter as long as the product is high on quality..
---
i7 3770K / ASUS P8Z77-V /Corsair 16 GB Vengeance / Galaxy GeForce GTX 670 / Asus GeForce GTX 670 / Corsair HX PS 750-W
#28sanas_thirituPosted 7/27/2014 9:13:34 PM
Usa usa usa usa

That's not the reason I like xbox though. I'm not American. But I like xbox one simply because my last two consoles were xbox and the 360.
---
Monkeys and humans evolved from a common ancestor - xbox board.
Sanas_thiritu refuses to associate with monkeys. Creationism is the truth.
#29EIKabongPosted 7/27/2014 9:21:19 PM
Japan makes JRPGs. America makes Call of Dudebro and generic zombie trash #1905. It's clear who should reign supreme.
---
KABONG!