Why does Destiny's 6v6 get a pass but not Titanfall?

#1skermacPosted 7/27/2014 9:03:49 AM
There were 100's of topics on here hating TF for being 6v6, yet Destiny is the same and it gets love. Can anyone explain this?
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#2InjusticeRebornPosted 7/27/2014 9:07:50 AM(edited)
There are a few theories, but the only correct answer is, Titanfall wasn't available to the PlayStation consoles.

As much as some would deny it (and there will be many from this point on, I think), it's the truth. :P
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#3MasterSword546Posted 7/27/2014 9:06:56 AM
Because Destiny is good.
---
I'm going to marry Taylor Swift one day <3 PSN: Raptix546
3DS FC: 5455-9563-5441 IGN: Alex SV:1238
#4skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2014 9:08:52 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...
There are a few theories, but the only correct answer is, Titanfall wasn't available to the PlayStation consoles.

As much as some would deny it (and there will be many from this point on, I think), it's the truth. :P

I don't get why being on multi consoles makes it a hit, it has nothing to do with 6v6. They will have to add a lot of small maps to make mp fun. No one wants to run for 10 minutes looking for someone to kill on a huge map.
---
#5blitz_0623Posted 7/27/2014 9:08:53 AM
2 reasons
1. TF isn't on PS
2. Destiny actually has a campaign and PvP is just similar to the MP side of it. So it falls under the same category as Halo etc
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#6SigarmzPosted 7/27/2014 9:09:05 AM
Destiny isn't only about pvp.
#7skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2014 9:10:13 AM
MasterSword546 posted...
Because Destiny is good.

TF is good, neither can be played offline. Hype for Destiny will die down a week after it's released because online only. That's another thing, I cant think of a reason for sp to be mandatory online only.
---
#8spacejamjordanzPosted 7/27/2014 9:10:23 AM

As much as some would deny it, it's the truth. :P

Speculation =/= Fact
While some may agree to an extent, it's still speculation and nothing more.

It's a drawback for me on BOTH games. Player count is one of the reasons I still play Battlefield.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#9blitz_0623Posted 7/27/2014 9:10:23 AM

I can assure you though, that even if it was multiplat there would still be hate on it just not as much as what it got from PS fanboys.

But yeah keep convincing yourself of the overexaggerated hate on the Xbox One
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#10spacejamjordanzPosted 7/27/2014 9:12:51 AM
Plus Destiny actually has a campaign, and is mainly PVE. PVP is only a fraction of the game. Titanfall is strictly PVP.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138