Why does Destiny's 6v6 get a pass but not Titanfall?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Why does Destiny's 6v6 get a pass but not Titanfall?
10 months ago#51
Titanfall doesn't suck. People are just anal because it has no SP but you encouraged this behavior with your buying habits. The companies saw that modern warfare was merely a MP experience for a great many and they embraced this philosophy at Respawn. Is it THAT hard for people to understand?
10 months ago#52
I was under the impression Titanfall has HUGE maps for the Titans, then they filled those maps with NPC's. I can see how some players would consider that cheap.

Destiny doesn't have that problem, so they can still have smaller maps, and the big maps are filled with smaller vehicles that are still fun to use.
---
Future Billionaire
10 months ago#53
TrueGB posted...
I was under the impression Titanfall has HUGE maps for the Titans, then they filled those maps with NPC's. I can see how some players would consider that cheap.

Destiny doesn't have that problem, so they can still have smaller maps, and the big maps are filled with smaller vehicles that are still fun to use.

Then comes Pilot Hunter which takes off that problem.

Seriously, big maps gives advantages to Stryders and packing the long range weapons only. So maps with lots of things would create distractions. Such as "no NPCs" would make the game unfair, see any running person and kill with with a titan would be effortless.
---
I fought Maximillian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQsW7c_cnyU
(edited by Robin_Mask)
10 months ago#54
TF MP is way better then Destiny's,I can't take a MP game that is only 30fps on a next gen platform seriously,it seem's tacked on and way to easy,vehicles are way op and seems sluggish even with sensitivity tuned all the way up but with all that said the story mode/co-op is so freaking fun that mp does not matter that is why I have TF and later Halo MCC,Bungie knocked it out of the park with the story mode.

Oh and this is nothing like a MMO,not even close so whoever said this just flat out lied,will be buying this on day one and will only play MP for certain items then never play it again.
10 months ago#55
crucial posted...
TF MP is way better then Destiny's,I can't take a MP game that is only 30fps on a next gen platform seriously,it seem's tacked on and way to easy,vehicles are way op and seems sluggish even with sensitivity tuned all the way up but with all that said the story mode/co-op is so freaking fun that mp does not matter that is why I have TF and later Halo MCC,Bungie knocked it out of the park with the story mode.

Oh and this is nothing like a MMO,not even close so whoever said this just flat out lied,will be buying this on day one and will only play MP for certain items then never play it again.

The devs said it has mmo aspects but will leave it up to players as to what to call it.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
10 months ago#56
crucial posted...

yeah stick it to the man
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
10 months ago#57
Because Destiny's maps were designed around 6v6 and Titanfall's were not. It gets boring when the majority of the enemy team are stupid, easy to kill bots. Titanfall would have been such a great game if the bots were replaced by real people.
10 months ago#58
MasterSword546 posted...
Because Destiny is good.

Lol. If you keep saying that you might believe it.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: natraps
10 months ago#59
It has nothing to do with the fact that Titanfall wasn't on playstation. It has to do with the fact that they had bots everywhere. Most people figured that if there were bots in the game already why not just raise the player count. I also feel like a game like destiny 6v6 fits better then a game like Titanfall. Titanfall is meant to be a war destiny isn't really.
10 months ago#60
Jesus Christ, you guys aren't going to accept any valid reason. Both the fact that Destiny has an actual storyline that doesn't depend on team deathmatch and that there's pve are both valid reasons. Botzone is valid too, but not as high as the other two. You know it's on the XOne, right? You guys are treating it like it's a PS4 exclusive the way you're dogging on it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Why does Destiny's 6v6 get a pass but not Titanfall?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived