Destiny is smaller than promised

#11pnut3844Posted 7/27/2014 11:31:38 AM
richboy900 posted...
pnut3844 posted...
Ok but how many planets are there? As I've said in other posts, they are going to need a LOT more content to make me want to buy it, especially with such a low level cap. The full game will have to really step it up to make me change my mind based on the beta.

3 planets in the game with an additional 2 via dlc. Lol, could you imagine

Is this confirmed? If so then I won't be buying this crap. That's very disappointing. The beta already let me down tremendously. I hope the full game is much more expansive. Someone said they ramped up the leveling speed for the beta. If this is true it means you'll have to replay some of the same boring missions to level up to get to higher level missions.
#12blitz_0623Posted 7/27/2014 11:32:19 AM
pnut3844 posted...
richboy900 posted...
pnut3844 posted...
Ok but how many planets are there? As I've said in other posts, they are going to need a LOT more content to make me want to buy it, especially with such a low level cap. The full game will have to really step it up to make me change my mind based on the beta.

Is this confirmed? If so then I won't be buying this crap. That's very disappointing. The beta already let me down tremendously. I hope the full game is much more expansive. Someone said they ramped up the leveling speed for the beta. If this is true it means you'll have to replay some of the same boring missions to level up to get to higher level missions.

Yes it's basically Earth Venus and Mars. Plus the Moon lol
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#13richboy900Posted 7/27/2014 11:35:00 AM
pnut3844 posted...
richboy900 posted...
pnut3844 posted...

I was only joking, tbh I don't really know. I haven't really been following destiny yet.
#14Robin_MaskPosted 7/27/2014 11:36:25 AM
This is my main problem with "GAME CHANGER" games all the time, hype the HELL OUT OF IT and then when it's close to release, "yeah the game is actually like this..." and end up being a total lie.
---
I fought Maximillian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQsW7c_cnyU
#15scoobydoobydont(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2014 11:43:03 AM
blitz_0623 posted...
What did they promise before?

Well, they said Chicago for one, which would have meant at least two locations on Earth, plus some pretty obvious BS is promised here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhNkK4h1oVk#t=72

If people still want the game and love the beta, that's fine btw, I'm not trying to convince anyone or anything even given my own opinions. I just think people should realize this is as much a typical Activision product with all that implies as it is Bungie.
---
http://i.imgur.com/GJYBL1e.jpg
^ NeoGAF mod and Microsoft "shill" perma-banner bishoptl, wearing a spiffing new hat from his sponsors at Sony
#16zerooo0Posted 7/27/2014 12:02:17 PM
Why does Destiny sound worst every time I hear more about it?
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#17Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/27/2014 12:10:45 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
What did they promise before?

Well, they said Chicago for one, which would have meant at least two locations on Earth, plus some pretty obvious BS is promised here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhNkK4h1oVk#t=72

If people still want the game and love the beta, that's fine btw, I'm not trying to convince anyone or anything even given my own opinions. I just think people should realize this is as much a typical Activision product with all that implies as it is Bungie.

wait. i thought they just meant other planets only had one area and earth you'd be able to explore lots of places
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#18TheGam3925Posted 7/27/2014 12:17:00 PM
It will definitely have more content than Titanfall that's for sure.

lol
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#19Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/27/2014 12:18:04 PM
TheGam3925 posted...
It will definitely have more content than Titanfall that's for sure.

lol

no no no no I know what you're doin. you're trying to instigate a fight.

stop it. shame on you
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#20velvet_hammerPosted 7/27/2014 12:20:02 PM
As far as new ips go destiny lolwz at titanfall
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw