What is your most epic online gaming moment you've had?

#1pnut3844Posted 7/27/2014 12:19:41 PM
Name your favorite moment. Could be fps, mmo any game type. Mine would be on halo 3, playing 4 teams of 2 people. Me and my friend were in last place, down by 8. The top team only needed two kills to win. We both died and spawned by a warthog. I immediately jump in the driver's seat bc I always drove (I'm a boss at driving) and my friend jumps in the gunners seat. We proceed to get 8 kills in 30 seconds, with me getting the last kill with a splatter. It was the greatest comeback I've seen in awhile. What's your greatest moment?
#2ilovecarebearsPosted 7/27/2014 12:35:04 PM
not much comes to mind, besides getting the Big boss emblem in MGS4( no alert, no kill, under 5 hours, hardest difficulty, pre trophy patch unfortionately)

and killing the lich king in 25 man WoW back in the day.
#3richboy900Posted 7/27/2014 12:38:18 PM
Probably the time I had joint operations typhoon rising. Just the huge battles in 150 player servers I think it was. It's like battlefield, but way more players and probably bigger maps.
#4pnut3844(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2014 3:04:13 PM
ilovecarebears posted...
not much comes to mind, besides getting the Big boss emblem in MGS4( no alert, no kill, under 5 hours, hardest difficulty, pre trophy patch unfortionately)

Gamestop had mgs4 for $9 used for xbone. He told me it's only 3-6 hours long so I put the game back.
#5AgentLockePosted 7/27/2014 3:12:42 PM
pnut3844 posted...
ilovecarebears posted...

Gamestop had mgs4 for $9 used for xbone. He told me it's only 3-6 hours long so I put the game back.

The MGS series get's a lot of stupid hate. People say its that short because it CAN be beat that fast, and that's counting skipping all cut scenes. However SHOULD the game be beat that fast? No, not the first time you play it. Its a stealth game, its as fast as you want it to be. MGS4 is in my top 5 games from last gen without a doubt, 9 dollars is a steal.

On topic, It's gotta be Winning a round of SnD on Black Op's 1v6 against a clan of s*** talking kid's. Such a good feeling. I'm just as fast to hate on CoD as the next guy, but SnD is such a good game mode, nothing gets my heart beating in a video game like Search.
---
The Xbox one forum should be called the "Xbox vs Ps4" forum.
GT: KB ReDZ (Add me for MCC/Destiny/Forza/Fifa)
#6Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/27/2014 3:13:25 PM
sandtrap Halo 3 team snipers. A friend and i got on a mongoose just for the hell of it. some guy on the top of the sand dune at one edge of the map shot my driver right out. i turned while still sitting in the ***** seat of the mongoose and no scoped him from across the map. couldn't do it again if my life depended on it.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#7pnut3844(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2014 3:22:00 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
sandtrap Halo 3 team snipers. A friend and i got on a mongoose just for the hell of it. some guy on the top of the sand dune at one edge of the map shot my driver right out. i turned while still sitting in the ***** seat of the mongoose and no scoped him from across the map. couldn't do it again if my life depended on it.

I've had so many crazy no scopes on halo 3. One of my fav snipes (not a no scope) is headshotting a guy that was in mid air after he went on the man cannon on Valhalla. I was all the way at our base, had to lead the shot like crazy.
#8nickr2d2Posted 7/27/2014 3:23:51 PM
Got 21 player kills in A Titanfall Match, and didn't die once. Came close, but stim + atlas w/ quad rockets (rapid fire attachment) was a good combo.
---
Monocle monocle tophat monocle
#9nickr2d2Posted 7/27/2014 3:30:42 PM
nickr2d2 posted...
Got 21 player kills in A Titanfall Match, and didn't die once. Came close, but stim + atlas w/ quad rockets (rapid fire attachment) was a good combo.

Also, RPGing a jet in Battlefield 3.
---
Monocle monocle tophat monocle
#10MurryEB_Alt1Posted 7/27/2014 3:49:56 PM
Somehow going 25-0 in a lone wolf halo 3 swords match. Got the triple kill, the sword triple kill, and overkill achievements in that match. It was amazing because I'm not anywhere near that good.
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel