What is your most epic online gaming moment you've had?

#11Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/27/2014 3:54:35 PM
pnut3844 posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
sandtrap Halo 3 team snipers. A friend and i got on a mongoose just for the hell of it. some guy on the top of the sand dune at one edge of the map shot my driver right out. i turned while still sitting in the ***** seat of the mongoose and no scoped him from across the map. couldn't do it again if my life depended on it.

I've had so many crazy no scopes on halo 3. One of my fav snipes (not a no scope) is headshotting a guy that was in mid air after he went on the man cannon on Valhalla. I was all the way at our base, had to lead the shot like crazy.

yeah those are tough. i didn't lead with this one. I just whipped my guy around and fired. he would have killed me a moment later
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#12andrewl923Posted 7/27/2014 4:00:56 PM
COD4. Search and destroy and I was the last guy defending against 4 other guys. I manage to kill the other three and with 10 sec remaining in the round, I get shot from behind. But I had last stand and I shot the dude with my desert eagle. My team wins and I guess all the dead players were watching because they started screaming after I shot him.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BigDrew923/
#13PoloMan6Posted 7/27/2014 4:06:05 PM
Probably about 7 or 8 years ago when my XBL subscription expired...haven't looked back since.
#14Terry-bogardPosted 7/27/2014 4:53:54 PM
Being the only one standing and resurecting the 7 other players at the same time with my white mage lvl 3 limit break exactly one second before dying myself on the Titan HM fight on final fantasy 14. I made many friends that day.

There's also that guy who swore he was a "pro gamer" (with like 1500 victories and about 250 defeats from his stats) and said he got paid for it on king of fighters 13.
I destroyed 5 times in a row by using random select.
No friends were made that day.
---
Only kids brag about performances in a videogame. Being good at a videogame is only about spending time playing it , nothing special about it.
#15pnut3844(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2014 7:38:03 PM
Terry-bogard posted...
Being the only one standing and resurecting the 7 other players at the same time with my white mage lvl 3 limit break exactly one second before dying myself on the Titan HM fight on final fantasy 14. I made many friends that day.

There's also that guy who swore he was a "pro gamer" (with like 1500 victories and about 250 defeats from his stats) and said he got paid for it on king of fighters 13.

I haven't gotten a chance to play the mmo ff. Is it any good?
#16Terry-bogardPosted 7/29/2014 11:55:16 AM
pnut3844 posted...
Terry-bogard posted...

I haven't gotten a chance to play the mmo ff. Is it any good?

Yes it's great , it's fun , it's beautiful , the musics are awesome, the coop mechanics are smooth and not being in a company or not knowing people to play with isn't any problem since the party making system is quite good. The main quest is nice , the dungeons are great and this game has the best boss fight in any MMO I've ever played (and I played a lot).
The monthly price is just right for the amount of new content we get , the game keeps improving.
Go for it , it's really cheap now.
---
Only kids brag about performances in a videogame. Being good at a videogame is only about spending time playing it , nothing special about it.
#17ssj954vegitoPosted 7/29/2014 11:58:32 AM
Epic wallbounce clutches throughout my Gears career, one of my best was when I had to take out the last 5 or 6 guys by my lonesome as we were out of lives.

I miss gears so much :(
---
Proud to be EPic.
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins?
#18KipbondurPosted 7/29/2014 12:02:06 PM
In League of Legends the other team was making a winning push on our Nexus, so I snuck over to their base and told my team to keep them from recalling. I proceeded to take down an inhibitor, both nexus turrets, and won the game before they could stop me.

It was awesome.
---
GT: Kip Bondur
#19blunderminePosted 7/29/2014 12:04:26 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#20adonfrazPosted 7/29/2014 12:14:28 PM
Getting my first Perfection in Halo 3
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst