Is Borderlands better than Halo?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Borderlands better than Halo?
1 year ago#1
Lately I seem to look at the big picture and it seems like Borderlands has better story and characters. And I like the fact that each character has a special ability (like the phaselock, turrent, gunzerking). 2K Gearbox is very talented. What are your thoughts?
1 year ago#2
hell no

1 2 and 3 are way better than borderlands

4........not so much
4 is worse
1 year ago#3
How are they way better?
1 year ago#4
You can't compare the two at all. Boarderlands is a rpg shooter with some co op thrown in. I wish they had deathmatch in it. And halo has a great campaign but it's your standard fps MP. Depends on what you're looking for. I love rpgs so I love boarderlands. But when it comes to online fps, you can't beat halo. Before it even starts, go away cod fanboys. Go play your noob camp fest of a game where everyone tries to get nukes and one killstreak gets you to the next. No skill at all.
1 year ago#5
Borderlands > Halo
For every reason.
---
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
1 year ago#6
Some of these topics I swear to god
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel
1 year ago#7
Apex-Player posted...
Borderlands > Halo
For every reason.

Every reason? Ok so what is your MP level for BL? Oh that's right they don't have deathmatch. You can't compare the two. Halo dominates online fps. Period. End of story. BL is a good rpg, but halo is the best online fps EVER. Topic closed.
1 year ago#8
pnut3844 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Borderlands > Halo
For every reason.

Every reason? Ok so what is your MP level for BL? Oh that's right they don't have deathmatch. You can't compare the two. Halo dominates online fps. Period. End of story. BL is a good rpg, but halo is the best online fps EVER. Topic closed.

Ignore Apex, he hates everything MS
1 year ago#9
pnut3844 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Borderlands > Halo
For every reason.

I'm with Apex on this one (which makes me feel a little dirty). The fact that Borderlands doesn't have a Deathmatch isn't a negative in my book, it's just not the type of game it is. As for Halo being the best online FPS ever, that's 100% your opinion, and I 100% disagree with it.
1 year ago#10
Chyld989 posted...
pnut3844 posted...
Apex-Player posted...
Borderlands > Halo
For every reason.

I'm with Apex on this one (which makes me feel a little dirty). The fact that Borderlands doesn't have a Deathmatch isn't a negative in my book, it's just not the type of game it is. As for Halo being the best online FPS ever, that's 100% your opinion, and I 100% disagree with it.

It's not his opinion you dope. It's proven Halo is the best online fps ever. Your opinion just sucks.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Borderlands better than Halo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived