Is there a list of Xbox one ONLY games?

#1MaverickneoPosted 7/28/2014 6:51:50 AM
Is there a list somewhere, because I havent been able to find one, of games being developed for next gen only and not a port?

The only ones I can think off the top of my head are:

Legends of the Fallen
Batman Arkham
Sunset overdrive

I just really want to see the potential of this machine but I feel like these cross platform development games are holding it back. (unless I am wrong)
#2Reece504Posted 7/28/2014 6:57:22 AM(edited)
Maverickneo posted...
Is there a list somewhere, because I havent been able to find one, of games being developed for next gen only and not a port?

Legends of the Fallen
Batman Arkham
Sunset overdrive

I just really want to see the potential of this machine but I feel like these cross platform development games are holding it back. (unless I am wrong)

Lords of fallen and do you mean next gen only or Xbox only?

Tekken 7 next gen only
So is wwe 2k15
UFC is as well
Rainbow six siege
Ac unity
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#3Maverickneo(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2014 7:42:20 AM
Sorry I meant next gen only. I forgot about those! Thanks!
#4GateOfDoomPosted 7/28/2014 9:30:48 PM
Reece504 posted...
Maverickneo posted...

Legends of the Fallen
Batman Arkham
Sunset overdrive

Tekken 7 next gen only
So is wwe 2k15
UFC is as well
Rainbow six siege
Ac unity

Reece504 posted...
Maverickneo posted...

Legends of the Fallen
Batman Arkham
Sunset overdrive

Tekken 7 next gen only
So is wwe 2k15
UFC is as well
Rainbow six siege
Ac unity

Wwe is not next gen only
#5lostkiwiPosted 7/28/2014 9:41:21 PM(edited)
Here's the list of current Xbox One exclusives (note that in this list it's still considered an exclusive if it was on the Xbox 360, just not on other consoles or the PC)
http://rustygamer.wordpress.com/8th-generation-games-by-platform/xbox-one-exclusives/

That's only for games that have been released though. There is a heap of other data on that site for all current platforms.

EDIT: It gets updated every Monday as well.
---
Find out about PC vs PS4 vs Xbox One vs Wii U games here:
http://rustygamer.wordpress.com/
#6Maverickneo(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2014 6:59:52 AM
I understand they want to make the most money from selling on all current consoles but I want to start seeing the potential of next gen.

For example: Borderlands the pre-sequel. I will not be buying that even though I know they stated in an article that they will not do this on next gen systems. (Look what happened to GTA v, Dark souls 2 and Diablo) All coming out for next gen.