Which of these remasters do you think will win GOTY 2014?

#1That_Damn_KidPosted 7/28/2014 6:59:21 AM
Which of these remasters do you think will win GOTY 2014? - Results (87 votes)
TLOU Remastered
43.68% (38 votes)
MCC
45.98% (40 votes)
GTA V Remastered
10.34% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
discuss
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89/// X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
#2RS_YELARAKAPosted 7/28/2014 7:04:03 AM
TLOU remastered lol, remastered from a year ago? What are they gonna do remaster a few pixels haha

It will obviously be Halo. With games dating back 10 years all in one with multiple campaigns to play and 100 MP maps.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA
#3adonfrazPosted 7/28/2014 7:05:48 AM
Halo MCC has the best chance, but probably none of them will win GOTY.
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
#4DarthUchiha91Posted 7/28/2014 7:06:28 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
TLOU remastered lol, remastered from a year ago? What are they gonna do remaster a few pixels haha

It will obviously be Halo. With games dating back 10 years all in one with multiple campaigns to play and 100 MP maps.

A rather Fanboyish way of putting it, but that's what a remaster is.
---
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!
#5zerooo0Posted 7/28/2014 7:07:17 AM
adonfraz posted...

TLoU is just a remaster of one game. Halo Master Chief COLLECTION is a collection of some of the best games that built online multiplayer what it is today.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#6DarthUchiha91Posted 7/28/2014 7:10:06 AM
adonfraz posted...

I agree with this. TLOU and GTA V has already won several GOTY awards last year. Doesn't make much sense for that to happen this year. Halo has a remake of a decade old game included, along with several other remastered games. That has a better chance.
---
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!
#7kennyynnooPosted 7/28/2014 7:11:17 AM
If a remastered wins goty gaming is over.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#8adonfrazPosted 7/28/2014 7:12:27 AM
zerooo0 posted...
adonfraz posted...

TLoU is just a remaster of one game. Halo Master Chief COLLECTION is a collection of some of the best games that built online multiplayer what it is today.

I agree and honestly I can't remember a game that offered more value for my dollar aside from games like Pokemon, Fallout 3, and Skyrim.

I'm GCU so $47.99 for all four Halos, Halo Nightfall series, Halo 5 beta. Plus I can $10 gift card for preordering. I'm in.

I just don't think it will win GOTY, probably Smash Bros.
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
#9zerooo0Posted 7/28/2014 7:14:20 AM
adonfraz posted...
zerooo0 posted...
adonfraz posted...

I agree and honestly I can't remember a game that offered more value for my dollar aside from games like Pokemon, Fallout 3, and Skyrim.

I'm GCU so $47.99 for all four Halos, Halo Nightfall series, Halo 5 beta. Plus I can $10 gift card for preordering. I'm in.

I just don't think it will win GOTY, probably Smash Bros.

I think if it has any chance of winning Goty that it should win it off of the value and quality it provides. Super Smash Bros is going to be a great game, but I'm not going to say if it deserves Goty or not until it releases.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#10That_Damn_Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2014 7:20:19 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
If a remastered wins goty gaming is over.

That's how I feel about this year lol. Not a lot of good games so far besides Mario Kart and Dark Souls 2.
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89/// X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS