Which of these remasters do you think will win GOTY 2014?

#21InjusticeRebornPosted 7/28/2014 8:06:21 AM
Personally, though I'm going to get GTA V on the PS4, I'm not of the mind that a game like it or The Last of Us should win game of the year, just because of how close to their original release they are.

So in that sense, I'd say the Master Chief Collection is more 'deserving'. But I'm no fan of Halo, so I'd rather Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD nabbed it, over any others. :P
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#22ElemayowePosted 7/28/2014 8:10:12 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
TLOU remastered lol, remastered from a year ago? What are they gonna do remaster a few pixels haha

It will obviously be Halo. With games dating back 10 years all in one with multiple campaigns to play and 100 MP maps.

It's been getting 9s and 10s out of 10 everywhere. It's ridiculous is you ask me, but people seem to love TLOU.
---
XBL: DeathOnSkates 3DS: 0602 - 6733 - 6087
#23BahamutBBobPosted 7/28/2014 8:15:25 AM
None would win GotY, because giving game of the year to a port or remake is stupid, IMO. Master Chief Collection probably stands the best chance just because that's a lot of content, and none of those four games were bad.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob