$60 Xbox Fitness P90X Program Now Available on Xbox One(I highly recommend this)

#1zerooo0Posted 7/28/2014 9:41:06 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/60-xbox-fitness-p90x-program-now-available-on-xbox/1100-6421342/

Hour long workouts are a pain, but man do you see results. I did it for a while without changing my diet and I still saw results drinking a soft drink a day. I stopped for a while, and man I felt great. Plyometrics are a lot of fun in this. Yoga was a pain, but that's because I'm hypoflexible which means I'm not as flexible as most people.

I would highly recommend this to anyone.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2HMXTaylor_LeePosted 7/28/2014 9:45:48 AM
I've always been curious to try one of these, but I never go to the gym because of all the steroid junkies that go there with their bulging biceps... it's like "Okay, yeah, you're already beefcakes, we get it."

So, this is like sixty bucks via Xbox Fitness. How much is it normally?
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2014 9:50:14 AM
HMXTaylor_Lee posted...
I've always been curious to try one of these, but I never go to the gym because of all the steroid junkies that go there with their bulging biceps... it's like "Okay, yeah, you're already beefcakes, we get it."

No idea, never use Xbox Fitness, but I would recommend it as I kind of had a similar mindset that you did, and I did see results. It took about a month of doing it to actually see it first. Also no one is like that at the gym unless they are just jerks. Normally people are just glad to see people working out because that means that you actually care about your body.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#4Laylow12Posted 7/28/2014 9:59:06 AM
HMXTaylor_Lee posted...

$120 I don't know if this comes with all the workouts the regular P-90X does. I've done several Beach Body workouts and have the T-Shirts to prove it. Trust me, they work.

Also, like the other guy said, gyms nowadays don't have your roided out freaks staring people down unless you goto the local knucklehead gym. Every gym will let you workout for free so check a few out and see what the people look like there. You'll find everything from hot skinny chicks too 300 lbs guys just getting started so don't worry about it.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#5uniquebadgerPosted 7/28/2014 10:02:59 AM
Good. Xbox Fitness actually uses the Kinect Nicely and I always thought they were missing a huge opportunity by not having full series of workouts on there. Now they just need to add the Full Insanity and T25 to it.

If you haven't tried Insanity yet you should give the Plyometrics a shot since it is on Xbox Fitness, it is also the easiest of the workouts for Insanity.
#6Sith JediPosted 7/28/2014 10:06:05 AM
HMXTaylor_Lee posted...

P90X is around $140 by itself so this is a good deal assuming it's not watered down.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#7stawg007Posted 7/28/2014 10:10:31 AM
Do you get permanent access to the entire program?
#8LEGEND_725Posted 7/28/2014 10:32:36 AM
HMXTaylor_Lee posted...

Lmao kid. I promise all those "beefcakes" could care less about your scrawny ass lifting 95 on bench unless you are just having terrible form or doing asinine nonsense.

It's pretty sad you make an excuse not to go to the gym based off other people and then you assume people who are better than you just had to "cheat"

Sad. This is what's wrong with society.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#9kennyynnooPosted 7/28/2014 10:35:38 AM
If I didn't have hard wood floors with a crawl space I'd do it. My TV shakes when I do workouts near it, sucks.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#10HMXTaylor_LeePosted 7/28/2014 10:57:37 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
HMXTaylor_Lee posted...

Lmao kid. I promise all those "beefcakes" could care less about your scrawny ass lifting 95 on bench unless you are just having terrible form or doing asinine nonsense.

It's pretty sad you make an excuse not to go to the gym based off other people and then you assume people who are better than you just had to "cheat"

Sad. This is what's wrong with society.

Woah...

Little hostile there.

Maybe you should be the one in therapy. Then Mom and Dad can pay someone two hundred dollars an hour to listen to all of your thoughts - so we won't have too.

Everone else, I appreciate the feedback.