$60 Xbox Fitness P90X Program Now Available on Xbox One(I highly recommend this)

#21SPARTAN_D7Posted 7/28/2014 8:27:15 PM(edited)
I was a fan of Insanity and then T25 to maintain once I got where I wanted to be. P90 is too long and not a fan off need so much (any) equipment. That's just me though. Any gamer that decides to buy this and use it gets a huge thumbs up.
---
Don't bro me if you don't know me.
#22LEGEND_725Posted 7/28/2014 8:34:58 PM
blacklabelice posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
HMXTaylor_Lee posted...
I've always been curious to try one of these, but I never go to the gym because of all the steroid junkies that go there with their bulging biceps... it's like "Okay, yeah, you're already beefcakes, we get it."

So, this is like sixty bucks via Xbox Fitness. How much is it normally?

Lmao kid. I promise all those "beefcakes" could care less about your scrawny ass lifting 95 on bench unless you are just having terrible form or doing asinine nonsense.

It's pretty sad you make an excuse not to go to the gym based off other people and then you assume people who are better than you just had to "cheat"

Sad. This is what's wrong with society.

you dont need an excuse as to why you cant go to the gym and lift, because we all know you spend your life on these forums making all these narcissistic trollbait threads nuthugging a piece of plastic made by a company who just wants your money.

Lol it takes me 5 minutes to make a good thread that destroys Sony trolls while I'm bored at work.

Hardly my entire life.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#23garcia_jxPosted 7/28/2014 8:49:46 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
HMXTaylor_Lee posted...
I've always been curious to try one of these, but I never go to the gym because of all the steroid junkies that go there with their bulging biceps... it's like "Okay, yeah, you're already beefcakes, we get it."

Lmao kid. I promise all those "beefcakes" could care less about your scrawny ass lifting 95 on bench unless you are just having terrible form or doing asinine nonsense.

It's pretty sad you make an excuse not to go to the gym based off other people and then you assume people who are better than you just had to "cheat"

Let's not forget, even for the ones taking roids, they still have to get to the gym, daily; they still have to put the time in; they still have to eat like a horse to maintain muscle mass; and they still have to be dedicated to their craft. It's not as easy as people think
#24LEGEND_725Posted 7/28/2014 9:00:52 PM
garcia_jx posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
HMXTaylor_Lee posted...

Let's not forget, even for the ones taking roids, they still have to get to the gym, daily; they still have to put the time in; they still have to eat like a horse to maintain muscle mass; and they still have to be dedicated to their craft. It's not as easy as people think

Agreed. Ppl think you just shoot up and boom you get huge... It still takes a hell of a lot of work to get big while juicing, more than most are willing to put in
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#25Jedi454Posted 7/28/2014 9:06:24 PM
lmfao! P90X is rubbish!
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#26Shadow_ZujedPosted 7/28/2014 9:16:55 PM
Jedi454 posted...
lmfao! P90X is rubbish!

I assume you aren't speaking from experience.

I did the original P90X when I was 18 and went from 175lbs down to 130. (I'm 5'8 fwiw.)

Then I got lazy and slowly gained it all back and just recently finished P90X 3 (now 22 years old) and went from 176lbs down to 143.

I will tell anyone that will listen that this program works. I didn't even follow the meal plan. I just watched how many calories I was eating every day. As long as you do it every day and don't skip days you will lose weight, and you will lose it fast.

Cheaper than a gym. I love it.
#27MicropolisPosted 7/29/2014 5:29:43 AM
Excited to buy and try. Going to check my Bing rewards now. Also those that want to workout with fitness try the Mossa workouts they are easy and will get you a great start.
#28JuttooPosted 7/29/2014 7:41:20 AM
I love how people still have the preconception that all fit people at the gym are stereotypical dudebros. Maybe in high school. Go to any actual gym, and I can practically guarantee that the biggest/fittest guys in that gym are either incredibly good-natured, or a bigger nerd then you are (or both). I've met more gamers in the gym then just about anywhere else.

Reminds of the xcdx comic where the stick figure says something like "I became a lot more interested in fitness when I made the connection between lifting and leveling up."
#29MVNeoPosted 7/29/2014 8:33:41 AM(edited)
I love Xbox Fitness. I wonder what the subscription fee will be when that starts in January 2015...

I thought I remember seeing something like a $99 value when they said the first year is free but I'm not sure on that at all.
---
http://raptr.com/UNSCleric/about - http://www.last.fm/user/UNSCleric
http://gamercards.exophase.com/xbl/user/UNSCleric/