How many times have you accidentally turned on your xbone?

#21NeoMonkPosted 7/28/2014 5:43:26 PM
Literally 0 Times...
Since my girl unplugged it a few weeks ago :P
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#22slippertails(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2014 7:05:37 PM
SpikeTheSpaceCowboy posted...
You actually don't have to physically touch the button, test this by putting your finger closer and closer to the button, it will turn off before you touch. My GF freaks out when I turn hers off because I touch it, she hates finger prints.

Exactly right which is what I meant by if you breathe on it it turns on. You literally don't have to even touch it to turn it on you just have to be very close to it which makes no sense to me.
---
gt : slippertails
psn: slippertails
#23slippertails(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2014 7:10:17 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
slippertails posted...
Like if I lean over it to fix wires or a million other things. I just think you should need to apply pressure to turn it on like the 360. If you breathe on it it turns on

I need more details on these "million other things" you that brings you into physical contact with the power button. Also, how many time do you have to fix your wires and what about them needs fixing?

I guess because I'm constantly moving it between different tvs and switching it with other systems I probably have a better chance of coming into contact with it. If it was mostly stationary it probably wouldn't be an issue but my point still stands. It turns on and off way to easily. It's not a normal button it's like an extremely hypersensitive touch pad or something.
---
gt : slippertails
psn: slippertails
#24BIIGDIIRTYPosted 7/28/2014 9:46:00 PM
never
---
I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings
#25Puckswack12Posted 7/28/2014 10:14:39 PM
slippertails posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
slippertails posted...
Like if I lean over it to fix wires or a million other things. I just think you should need to apply pressure to turn it on like the 360. If you breathe on it it turns on

I need more details on these "million other things" you that brings you into physical contact with the power button. Also, how many time do you have to fix your wires and what about them needs fixing?

I guess because I'm constantly moving it between different tvs and switching it with other systems I probably have a better chance of coming into contact with it. If it was mostly stationary it probably wouldn't be an issue but my point still stands. It turns on and off way to easily. It's not a normal button it's like an extremely hypersensitive touch pad or something.

i can only imagine that nest you call wires

*shudders*
---
Yup
#26kidwgmPosted 7/29/2014 6:50:01 AM
Zero. I never turn mine off.
---
Currently Playing: Wolfenstien and Lego Marvel Super Heros.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#27fuzzykuffsPosted 7/29/2014 7:08:32 AM
slippertails posted...
SpikeTheSpaceCowboy posted...
You actually don't have to physically touch the button, test this by putting your finger closer and closer to the button, it will turn off before you touch. My GF freaks out when I turn hers off because I touch it, she hates finger prints.

Exactly right which is what I meant by if you breathe on it it turns on. You literally don't have to even touch it to turn it on you just have to be very close to it which makes no sense to me.

I knew a girl like that once.
#28vashkeyPosted 7/29/2014 7:14:03 AM
Never.
#29KipbondurPosted 7/29/2014 7:28:35 AM
I love being able to turn on my 'bone without even trying.
---
GT: Kip Bondur