I wish the X1 had The Last of Us

#151supermegabloxPosted 7/30/2014 2:07:20 AM
i wish it would come to the xbox one as well.

that way the xb1 tlou fans can shut up about it.
---
Not changing this sig until a new Jet Set Radio game or JSRF remakes announced. Started 7/26/2014
Vita>WiiU>3DS>PS2>Xbox360>PS3
#152SupaflyGibsonPosted 7/30/2014 2:39:16 AM
NeoMonk posted...
ExoticCharm posted...
So releasing 4 games together is a bad choice, but releasing one game that is only a year old is a good choice? Great logic, numb-nuts.
4 games that look the same play the same bore you to death the same < 1 marvelous experience matched nowhere else.

Your fanboy is showing. Halo 1 + 2 have metacrotic scores greater or equal to tlou. Please tell me how halo 2, which kickstaryed xbox live and was the face of mlg for years is "boring". Also please tell me how tlou is more unique then halo 1+2 were when they released.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#153NeoMonkPosted 7/30/2014 2:44:08 AM
SupaflyGibson posted...
your fanboy is showing. Halo 1 + 2 have metacrotic scores greater or equal to tlou. Please tell me how halo 2, which kickstaryed xbox live and was the face of mlg for years is "boring". Also please tell me how tlou is more unique then halo 1+2 were when they released.

http://tinyurl.com/mhbl3dj
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#154TurbokkPosted 8/4/2014 3:28:40 AM
I wish people would stop praising this awful game.
#155Kazuya_80Posted 8/4/2014 3:41:30 AM
NeoMonk posted...
ExoticCharm posted...
So releasing 4 games together is a bad choice, but releasing one game that is only a year old is a good choice? Great logic, numb-nuts.
4 games that look the same play the same bore you to death the same < 1 marvelous experience matched nowhere else.

look the same ? nope, play the same ? Not in MP mode
#156Tsukasa1891Posted 8/4/2014 4:04:31 AM
Turbokk posted...

Every time someone calls the game bad, someone who like it will make 10 topics praising it. You only have your self to blame.
---
Topic still active from 2003.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/564341-real-bout-fatal-fury-2/10970719
#157teeebzPosted 8/4/2014 8:48:16 AM
I'd prefer a new game I didn't just play last year
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#158ChiliPupPosted 8/4/2014 11:41:34 AM
Turbokk posted...

Tell me about it. The 200+ independent organizations that awarded it with game of the year must have been part of a conspiracy, all working together to fool gamers everywhere into buying an awful game. I bet Naughty Dog paid them big money. All 200+ of them. I'm totally with you, Turbokk.
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#159supermegabloxPosted 8/4/2014 1:01:15 PM
ChiliPup posted...
Turbokk posted...

Tell me about it. The 200+ independent organizations that awarded it with game of the year must have been part of a conspiracy, all working together to fool gamers everywhere into buying an awful game. I bet Naughty Dog paid them big money. All 200+ of them. I'm totally with you, Turbokk.

either that, or the guys who gave it game of the year are just idiots who think that if a game has even a remotely emotional story then its suddenly amazing. last of us is only praised because characters died, then suddenly "alll the feels man!" even though i could care less about those characters. anyone who says that the last of us has a sad and good story has never played persona 4. that game had 10/10 gameplay and 10/10 story. its easily the best game ever made. i could go on a super long rant on why i like persona so much but if you want to see that just look at this topic on the thrd and 4th page at my posts. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/69720274?page=2
---
Not changing this sig until a new Jet Set Radio game or JSRF remakes announced. Started 7/26/2014
Vita>WiiU>3DS>PS2>Xbox360>PS3
#160ChiliPupPosted 8/4/2014 1:31:59 PM
supermegablox posted...
either that, or the guys who gave it game of the year are just idiots who think that if a game has even a remotely emotional story then its suddenly amazing. last of us is only praised because characters died, then suddenly "alll the feels man!"

:) Lol... yes, I reckon none of those 200+ organizations liked anything else about the game besides the "emotion". I'm still laughing about this. Seriously? Is this representative of what the XBone board has to offer? Lol
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]