anyone else not touch a x1 gwg free game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. anyone else not touch a x1 gwg free game?
1 year ago#1
I love free but not 1 has interested me and August doesn't either. Not complaining that they're bad games but they're just not something I'd enjoy. Anyone else not touched any yet?

I might grab dishonored or whatever it's called on 360 but I still never tried the free dark souls game.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
1 year ago#2
I have dishonored...I thought it was slow n boring...
1 year ago#3
The lack of Xbox One games that are currently out that interest me have pushed me towards GwG.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
1 year ago#4
Guacamelee is a great game and so is Halo Spartan Assault. Crimson Dragon is also a good game. I've liked the lineup but until last month owned all of the games already. I will check out Strike Suit Zero.
---
Live: CyberEvil
PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
1 year ago#5
I got Guacamelee just because it was free, but that's not an exclusive.

I just check it from time to time to see if there's anything i want. Do they have a release schedule for August I don't know about?

As for 360 (and xb1), I'll download anything that shows up as free just to tag it in download history. That way if I ever feel like playing it in the future, I should be able to download it free of charge.
---
Steam: NessMaster
XBL: Ness Master
1 year ago#6
The only GwG title I have already owned since it was released was Halo: Spartan Assault.
---
1 year ago#7
aheroafake posted...
The only GwG title I have already owned since it was released was Halo: Spartan Assault.

That was the only one I downloaded. And it was a decent game surprisingly.
---
(My reaction to stolen kills) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkktKSjCHgo
1 year ago#8
I have passed on them. I think one problem is that they rolled out GwG within the first of the X1's launch. So they don't have the huge library of games to pull from, and it really doesn't make sense for them to give out full retail games this early in the cycle.
1 year ago#9
Aaaaaw i was really hoping for ac4 :'-(

i already own both for august too lol, but crimson dragon is amazing, i still need some achievements if anyone wants to play multiplayer add me

GT: UKNF MASHUPMANS
---
I try to keep it classy, but on gfaqs you've just got to get down and dirty with the trolls.
1 year ago#10
Halo3GAMEFREAK posted...
aheroafake posted...

That was the only one I downloaded. And it was a decent game surprisingly.

It was decent but after I beat the game, I stopped playing it. It got boring and I can't even get myself to play it for the rest of its achievements.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. anyone else not touch a x1 gwg free game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived