anyone else not touch a x1 gwg free game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. anyone else not touch a x1 gwg free game?
2 years ago#11
Played them all and had a great time. It's fun to try things out side of my normal gaming. It's one of the best parts of G.W.G. for me.
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.
2 years ago#12
Haven't downloaded one and probably won't download the ones for August. They don't interest me in the slightest.
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
2 years ago#13
Geist posted...
Played them all and had a great time. It's fun to try things out side of my normal gaming. It's one of the best parts of G.W.G. for me.

Me too. I haven't beaten Spartan Assault yet. It's a bit too slow paced which keeps me from trying to finish it. Max and Guacamelee are great games.
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
2 years ago#14
I've gotten all of them (even though I owned some). I put like 65 hours into Dark Souls...Awesome game. Inspired me to buy Dark Souls 2 after I beat it.
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
2 years ago#15
Max: Curse of Brotherhood was pretty good.

Haven't played the rest yet.
Always O.G.
2 years ago#16
I didn't buy an Xbox One to play platformers or twin stick shooters, so I don't care too much about them. They're just thrown together to attract casuals into paying for XBL Gold which i'm okay with.
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
2 years ago#17
I got a few hours of enjoyment out of Spartan Assault, was better than I expected and for free can you really go wrong. I'm sort of excited about this months I haven't played either and have heard okay things about them both so seeing as they are free and nothing else is coming out in early August why not give them a shot.
Xbox live GT: Frecky B
"I am no fanboy. I am just mad that the ps3 works"- SethJessa
2 years ago#18
It would be nice if they figured out how to get 360 games on x1 and only offered them through gold. It would be nice to have a few of those available but I'm not a programmer so it's over my head.
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
2 years ago#19
I don't see why you wouldn't download them when they are free. That being said, I haven't gotten around to playing Max: Curse of the Brotherhood yet. It is at the bottom of my list of games I need to get around to playing.

I am definitely excited to try out Strike Suit Zero.
2 years ago#20
killerbasa posted...
I don't see why you wouldn't download them when they are free. That being said, I haven't gotten around to playing Max: Curse of the Brotherhood yet. It is at the bottom of my list of games I need to get around to playing.

I am definitely excited to try out Strike Suit Zero.

I'm 32, I know what I like and I only play every other night for maybe 2hrs. I don't try games I don't think I will like anymore. Before I had kids and had time, sure, but I'm honestly playing dead space tonight for the first time lol. I have a couple 360 games I never tried and want to.
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. anyone else not touch a x1 gwg free game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived