anyone else not touch a x1 gwg free game?

#11GeistPosted 7/28/2014 4:52:25 PM
Played them all and had a great time. It's fun to try things out side of my normal gaming. It's one of the best parts of G.W.G. for me.
---
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.
#12TOhasNoRingPosted 7/28/2014 4:54:26 PM
Haven't downloaded one and probably won't download the ones for August. They don't interest me in the slightest.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#13BigLongDownerPosted 7/28/2014 4:56:25 PM(edited)
Geist posted...
Played them all and had a great time. It's fun to try things out side of my normal gaming. It's one of the best parts of G.W.G. for me.

Me too. I haven't beaten Spartan Assault yet. It's a bit too slow paced which keeps me from trying to finish it. Max and Guacamelee are great games.
---
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
#14TreGoodaPosted 7/28/2014 4:57:11 PM
I've gotten all of them (even though I owned some). I put like 65 hours into Dark Souls...Awesome game. Inspired me to buy Dark Souls 2 after I beat it.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#15TBONE_OGPosted 7/28/2014 6:11:08 PM
Max: Curse of Brotherhood was pretty good.

Haven't played the rest yet.
---
Always O.G.
#16Jedi454Posted 7/28/2014 6:15:08 PM
I didn't buy an Xbox One to play platformers or twin stick shooters, so I don't care too much about them. They're just thrown together to attract casuals into paying for XBL Gold which i'm okay with.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#17evan13Posted 7/28/2014 6:21:58 PM
I got a few hours of enjoyment out of Spartan Assault, was better than I expected and for free can you really go wrong. I'm sort of excited about this months I haven't played either and have heard okay things about them both so seeing as they are free and nothing else is coming out in early August why not give them a shot.
---
Xbox live GT: Frecky B
"I am no fanboy. I am just mad that the ps3 works"- SethJessa
#18kennyynnoo(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2014 6:36:10 PM
It would be nice if they figured out how to get 360 games on x1 and only offered them through gold. It would be nice to have a few of those available but I'm not a programmer so it's over my head.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#19killerbasaPosted 7/28/2014 6:39:11 PM
I don't see why you wouldn't download them when they are free. That being said, I haven't gotten around to playing Max: Curse of the Brotherhood yet. It is at the bottom of my list of games I need to get around to playing.

I am definitely excited to try out Strike Suit Zero.
#20kennyynnoo(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2014 6:47:49 PM
killerbasa posted...
I don't see why you wouldn't download them when they are free. That being said, I haven't gotten around to playing Max: Curse of the Brotherhood yet. It is at the bottom of my list of games I need to get around to playing.

I am definitely excited to try out Strike Suit Zero.

I'm 32, I know what I like and I only play every other night for maybe 2hrs. I don't try games I don't think I will like anymore. Before I had kids and had time, sure, but I'm honestly playing dead space tonight for the first time lol. I have a couple 360 games I never tried and want to.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.