Time for a workout, XBROS!! XBOX ONE will add P90X Exclusive for Xbox Fitness!!

#1SolnotPosted 7/28/2014 3:27:14 PM
http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/xbox-one-will-add-p90x-exclusive-xbox-fitness/

Say what you will about Kinect, but it’s a heck of a workout. Whether you’re playing games, or dedicated fitness applications, the Kinect can get your heart pumping. Today, Microsoft announced that they will be adding P90X for Xbox Fitness.

Available starting today for $59.99, XBROS can get a 30-day “extreme workout program” which features five custom routines “designed to get you completely ripped”.

Xbox Fitness uses the Kinect to monitor your form, and helps you improve your results from using the program. Coming later in August, there will also be a downloadable calendar and nutrition plan to get the most out of the P90X workout.
#2EstocassassinPosted 7/28/2014 3:29:31 PM
This is more for xgals

But if you're a guy and you do it fair play to you, lets all laugh at the saggy peeps
---
I try to keep it classy, but on gfaqs you've just got to get down and dirty with the trolls.
#3EstocassassinPosted 7/28/2014 3:31:20 PM
Solnot posted...
http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/xbox-one-will-add-p90x-exclusive-xbox-fitness/

Say what you will about Kinect, but it’s a heck of a workout. Whether you’re playing games, or dedicated fitness applications, the Kinect can get your heart pumping. Today, Microsoft announced that they will be adding P90X for Xbox Fitness.

Available starting today for $59.99, XBROS can get a 30-day “extreme workout program” which features five custom routines “designed to get you completely ripped”.

Xbox Fitness uses the Kinect to monitor your form, and helps you improve your results from using the program. Coming later in August, there will also be a downloadable calendar and nutrition plan to get the most out of the P90X workout.

But lol i love that "designed to get you completely ripped" XD

I love how this fad workouts advertise
---
I try to keep it classy, but on gfaqs you've just got to get down and dirty with the trolls.
#4uniquebadgerPosted 7/28/2014 5:13:58 PM
Estocassassin posted...
Solnot posted...

But lol i love that "designed to get you completely ripped" XD

I love how this fad workouts advertise

True. But that being said if you actually follow it you will build your core nicely and develop some decent muscle tone. Far from ripped, but definitely nice and toned for sure.