XBone has the best current gen controller.

#31SexySextrainPosted 7/29/2014 6:18:57 AM
Opinion is an opinion.
---
What can you make of life? Without a lot of luck, nothing. And so, we despair, knowing that in the end, no one's there.
#32Megamushroom666Posted 7/29/2014 7:13:05 AM
GamePad is the best and most convenient. You can play games on it.
---
Snackeroo.com
Carmina Burana: youtu.be/fUiEjLwZbTY
#33BobbyB3000Posted 7/29/2014 7:23:20 AM
xbox one > ps4 by a little bit but the xbox one and ps4 >>>>>>> ps3 controller lol

it is cause i got dem man hands
---
Xbox- Bobby3000
PS3- Bobbyb73
#34SnoicFactorPosted 7/29/2014 7:31:28 AM
X1 controlller sucks. Nearly everything is a downgrade from 360. Ds4 is way better.
---
nt
#35NoWareMan9Posted 7/29/2014 8:06:04 AM
BobbyB3000 posted...
ps4 > xbox one by a little bit but the xbox one and ps4 >>>>>>> ps3 controller lol

Fixed.

The 360 controller (and the PS3 controller) is one of the reasons I played more Xbox last gen.
---
"Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans" - John Lennon
#36spacejamjordanzPosted 7/29/2014 8:16:58 AM
DS4~360> X1>>>>> DS3

That's how I rank them.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#37DamnEvilDogPosted 7/29/2014 8:25:59 AM(edited)
NoWareMan9 posted...
BobbyB3000 posted...
ps4 > xbox one by a little bit but the xbox one and ps4 >>>>>>> ps3 controller lol

Fixed.

The 360 controller (and the PS3 controller) is one of the reasons I played more Xbox last gen.

You can't fix some ones opinion, it is theirs to have and just makes you seem like a jerk -_-
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog
#38EnclavePosted 7/29/2014 8:27:45 AM(edited)
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...
What weird crap would they add to it?

A light bar that drains battery.

It's the touch pad that's the battery killer, not the light.

Also, the touch pad so far is totally worth it. It's basically 5 or 6 extra buttons and more buttons is handy.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#39garcia_jxPosted 7/29/2014 8:38:04 AM
Xbox One controller is great for every genre. The Ps4 controller, not so much. However, the Ps4 controller is not a slouch. The bigger size of the controller feels good in my hands (that's what she said), and the new triggers are also very comfortable. The touch pad is also great, because it's easy to access, without having to look down at the controller.

The Ps4's drawback is the left analog stick placement. It is not precise for shooters and fighting games such as street fighter and MK. How do I know if street fighter and MK are not out yet for Ps4? The ps3 had the same left stick placement and it was horrid for fighting games.
#40XanthielXPosted 7/29/2014 8:46:27 AM
garcia_jx posted...
Xbox One controller is great for every genre. The Ps4 controller, not so much. However, the Ps4 controller is not a slouch. The bigger size of the controller feels good in my hands (that's what she said), and the new triggers are also very comfortable. The touch pad is also great, because it's easy to access, without having to look down at the controller.

The Ps4's drawback is the left analog stick placement. It is not precise for shooters and fighting games such as street fighter and MK. How do I know if street fighter and MK are not out yet for Ps4? The ps3 had the same left stick placement and it was horrid for fighting games.

You... I... What?

The ds3 was the pad of choice for fighters (I'm talking at tournaments etc, for those who didn't use a stick) because of having a dpad that actually worked. I know it's a widely held opinion that 360>ds3 (and I agree), but it's also a widely held opinion that ds3>360 for fighters.

And the ds4 is my favorite pad ever, with 360 in second.
---
PSN/Steam: Xanthiel
Gamertag: XanthielX