Why is it so hard for Xbox fans to admit that Destiny plays and feels like Halo?

#61Miiri0Posted 7/29/2014 6:25:42 AM
CapnStanky posted...
Miiri0 posted...
Because xbox fan feel betrayed that now the real halo successor is now on playstation too. And destiny being better on ps4 is like rubbing salt on a fatal wound. Hurtful :(

At least they're posting on an Xbox board instead of Sony fanboys like yourself desperately looking for reassurance on non-Sony boards. LOL OWNED

Reassurance? lol the irony.

Considering everything are better on playstation. Sales, Hardware, Games.

Lol so insecure
#62Exodus_PrimePosted 7/29/2014 6:27:06 AM
Miiri0 posted...
CapnStanky posted...
Miiri0 posted...
Because xbox fan feel betrayed that now the real halo successor is now on playstation too. And destiny being better on ps4 is like rubbing salt on a fatal wound. Hurtful :(

At least they're posting on an Xbox board instead of Sony fanboys like yourself desperately looking for reassurance on non-Sony boards. LOL OWNED

Reassurance? lol the irony.

Considering everything are better on playstation. Sales, Hardware, Games.

Lol so insecure

"Everything are better on playstation" Da Faq did I just read?

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#63Miiri0Posted 7/29/2014 6:34:05 AM
Classic case of indenial.

Lol
#64ScRuiPosted 7/29/2014 6:42:56 AM
Destiny's art style, color pallets HUD definitely resembles Halo

Destiny's singleplayer definitely does NOT resemble Halo

Feels like a mix between Mass Effect/Borderlands

Destiny's multiplayer also feels nothing like Halo...

Mixture of COD (gun feel) with a mix of borderlands' abilities ...

Just my 2 cents..
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#65tubb311Posted 7/29/2014 6:48:36 AM
other than aiming down the sights of your gun, the gunplay & the way the AI enemies behave is very reminiscent of halo. thats not a bad thing either.
---
GT: DonShetland
#66AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/29/2014 6:53:45 AM
CapnStanky posted...
Miiri0 posted...

So I guess you admit that you've been looking for reassurance since last-gen, given that you've trolled the Sony boards since the PS3, eh?

LOL OWNED.
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#67DoggiesLipstickPosted 7/29/2014 6:55:03 AM
Well to everyone who says it plays NOTHING like Halo your wrong. Its not a matter of opinion its fact. Although Bungie have used a new engine to develop Destiny they would have been stupid not to incorporate parts of Halo gameplay into it as Halo is such a big success. Its common sense. What gets me is how mad its making everyone? Why? if you don't want a game that plays a BIT like Halo then don't buy it.

The first known reference to Destiny was shown in Bungie's 2009 game Halo 3: ODST, in which a sign on a wall read "Destiny Awaits" and showed a picture of Earth with a mysterious orb floating nearby.

So there you have it, 2 games made by the same set of developers over 6 years, that's right 6 years. If Destiny was just another Halo you would have seen this released in 2011.

Just chill out and accept it.
---
I like what I like, Microsoft shows no loyalty towards me, I don't show any towards them. I don't get paid to promote Xbox nor do I get paid to bad-mouth Sony.
#68Exodus_PrimePosted 7/29/2014 6:56:50 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
CapnStanky posted...
Miiri0 posted...

So I guess you admit that you've been looking for reassurance since last-gen, given that you've trolled the Sony boards since the PS3, eh?

LOL OWNED.

IT seems there's no honor among trolls, especially when the other is a reform troll. That troll life must be tough for your guys. It's fun to watch though.

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#69AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/29/2014 6:58:04 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#70zerosignal316Posted 7/29/2014 7:00:38 AM
It plays like a Halo/Borderlands hybrid
---
XBL Gamertag: ZeroSignal316